My friends hundle name SUMAKEN, his VR-052F page!

yui1107

My friends hundle name SUMAKEN, his VR-052F Armor Bike page!

VR-052F model page

<Link Translate>

The person who knows is PURAMO (product made from IMAI) of monumental work ? armor Book of Genesis climber- Mospeada of the known motorbike animation.

In fact, it has suffered a setback at once as this PURAMO and a child. It decided to revenge itself this time.

Since the completeness of ride-Armor is boiled so so and carried out for the purpose of a completeness variable, the Armor motorbike is impossible and awkward

This theme is the real Armor-motor-bike.

Therefore, variable will give up.

Those who want to see in detail Here

It is intelligible, if it prints and I have you compare with finished goods.

A frame and engine use a racer first.

A type of a car is TELE-FONIKAMOBI star RC211V. '03 .

It is the work processed so that this can be fundamentally equipped with caul of the Armor-motorbike.

The form of a tank and rear was changed first.

The tank expanded width so that it might wear on a frame, the side reduced the lower half, the cut and a jet nozzle like the exhaust port of RIA reduced the number of flaps, and the form of tail cawl was changed.

(In order to take clearance with a rear tire later, the jet nozzle was put into tail cawl to a slight degree)

The tire was made somehow.

a tire -- it is the portion which he is most conscious of as favorite , me, my hundle name SUMAKEN

A tire is thrick absolutely first! As long as it sees by animation, he has a feeling made into high-gross.

In the state of ride-armor, it is still more so.

Since it had to be made the rocket- nozzle-equipped- tire of mospeada using the tire of a racer motorbike, it was serious.

It was the work of the repetition deleted [ as work, deletes, inserts in and ] and inserted in, and clearance match to touch.

It does not arrange, unless it naturally also extends a front fork, since a difference is 4mm in the change into the Thrick-

tire of 16.5mm width from the radial-ply tire of normal 12.5mm width.

Paint is rubbed on black with gloss and is the silver (a wonderful thing -- powder -- the price -- it shines with

Very much good textures came out.

Since a precision screw is used for a hub, a hole is also extended. It works also looking at the clearance of a fork simultaneously.

Although a tire is the same approximately, there are right and left and one of the two has become the structure out of which rocket-nozzle comes.

Once, the back is a rear wheel and this side is a front wheel. Although it is the difference only in the hole of a hub ...

Although troubles were suffered, it is this KIMO, and it is satisfied with the ability to also do.

Although the tire which comes to the back by the ride-armor state is the same thickness

A racer motorbike is different in the thickness of a front tire and a rear tire.

Thats why Rear and Front was carried out by the reason for saying both of this time.

That is, two racers are also a Purchase.

Not clever and Sigh... Probably, there is also parts-order service.too ...

such -- today -- one person -- making PURAMO ... and giood-bye- work -- carrying out --

A man is always a lonely SORDIER boy! It continues...

It equipped with the tire.

Contents are completion mostly now. Probably it is ..

The rest only finishes cawl.

This is very so again.

Front fork was attached and it took out before originally (the original fork is black and silver is an establishment fork.).

The angle was also changed. A brake is made by Brenbo Inc.

(sigh... disk brake.).

Although the suspension was attached to the swing arm (it is not visible), it extended also under [ one ] the sheet.

Mr. stick Bernard's hips are not painful now, either!

Arm ? was added.

It is the arm which brings a tire to the back at the time of ride-armor.

It seems that it is connected with the front fork with the picture. this -- it cannot bend ...

Probably, the form of the movable portion of a root has imagined the clutch part and flywheel part of engine.

The method of the left rear It is smart ..

The method of the right rear obtaining -- ~ and smart -

Cawl paint also finished and equipped at last.

Some expression of cawl had a proposal.

1. Commercial Car Color Type

A setup by which Mospeada is marketed. It is made the color which the yellow of SUZUKI MOTOR, the green of KAWASAKI, etc. are likely to have, and a company name is also put in.

2. Street Custom-made Type

A body is black and an aluminum color.

Sticker CHUN is given and it is made waiting riding specification.

3. Racer type

It is made a showy color ring with a sponsor sticker at Mars GP specification.

4. Army type

It is thought that it comes comparatively exactly since muslin PIDA is military vehicles.

Although American army specification will probably be good, I want to make it Self-Defense-Forces specification individually.

5. POLICE Type

The first draft of the muslin PIDA phantom at the time of having been the original proposal and a police action plan, police motorcycle MOSPEADA.

A proposal is although it was variously.

Since it is not likely to be clear anymore somehow whether it is muslin PIDA, all are dismissed.

If this theme disappears in real Mospeada and other Science Fiction 's armor bike, putting the cart before the horse and such material have important balance. since -- it was made the basic stick specification color Since this color is the important factor of Mospead.

And it is ... at last. Completion!!

post-26-1101393589.jpg

Edited by yui1107

part 2 URL is

VR-052F page part2

...Translate continue

MOSPEADA VR-052F ARMOR CYCLE

The 21st armor battle troop The second earth recapture unit

First Lieutenant stick Bernard specification

- SPECIFICATIONS -

The maximum output 98hp/16.000rpm

Top speed km [ 220 /h ]

Power unit Liquefaction hydrogen turbine engine

Dryness weight 132kg

The maximum mileage of 380km

is the motorbike for long-distance movement developed with the MARS-base.

The VR-052F type stick Bernard gets into [ type ] is an object for commanders.

The differences from the object for general are only four missiles in a front wheel.

It is said that the 2 black main lines by which paint was carried out to side armor of rear express affiliation

(Mars base).

The unit of the star where not only the army of a Mars base but units who descend to the earth with earth recapture strategy are various descends. In the state of the confused fight in the ground where many units mix in confusion, distinction of an enemy and a view is difficult. Then, this black line says that it becomes the standard which recognizes alley.

It is said that it is the portion to which Mr. Hideki Kakinuma who wanted to give the Normandie landing-operations future version adhered.

Decal was also faithfully stuck by the reason for saying.

Front Screen

Although a screen does not have doubt of what, either and was applied with the clear orange, looking at a completion photograph, if animation is seen -- at all -- it was transparent

It seems that it was made to be convinced that I am also an orange.

Contest once -- a pound -- it takes and reapplied with the smoke

Since he does not come out [ stand too much and ] and like an angle, either -- upside-down -- equipping -- in addition -- and the upper part was cut and the design was changed

21 armor battle troop's mark "21" was put also on the front. Probably, it will be better to be also before Front. too.

Right-hand side

Tank

2101 is 21 troops' No. 01 division??

A few was before stuck from a setup.

It is a day TIRU rise about the side just for a moment.

Since there was a circle like a fuel supply mouth in a side, the day tail rise was carried out as a liquefaction hydrogen pouring mouth.

Lettering also of the notes of "HBT ONLY" was carried out in passing.

Muffler

It was troubled by the position of an honest muffler.

Since car quantity was lowered considerably, clearance has completely been lost between tail Cawl and rear Side Armor.

The upper part of Armor was cut as a way out, and the muffler was also attached aslant.

It is a thought that there is this [ no ] truly although why or in Taik (inhalation of air) was in the muffler front part in a setup.

It crushed. A muffler is a setup passing through the bottom of a sheet.

Sheet

A sheet is changed to a single sheet with form change of a tail. Black was partially blown on the ground of dark Brown, and the brown leather sheet was expressed.

Tail

Since he did not like a superficial form, a design change was made with poly putty.

a cafe racer type single -- it is a sheet image

Since back is a jet nozzle, Exhaust???

attaches it. making a hole -- trouble -- since it was stinking, it applied black and the net of a metal part was stuck

Left front

Tein missile Pod

About the rear, a day Tail rise top is a missile with tailing equipment, and the bottom is usually a missile just for a moment.

Left-hand side

It is the same as right-hand side.

A muffler is a setup along which gathers in the bottom and it passes down to the sheet.

The internal organs of the Light Emitting Diode of white and an orange were carried out to the headlight and the position, respectively.

The leaking light is also KIREI very much.

There are a position, a headlight, and two switches between a tank and a top bridge. (Can't it be clearly seen?)

post-26-1101393899.jpg

Edited by yui1107

:o this is a really nice peice i just saw the second page that is a really awesome kit, even the lights work, holy sh.t!!!! incredible work.

chris

edit : oops we added the link for the second page at the same time.

Edited by zeo-mare

Brings to mind the previous thread with the totally awesome Kaneda's Bike, complete with blue-LEDs in the wheel-rims. Inspiring! :-)

do you have the link? i do not think i saw this. it sounds really cool.

does anyone know what he used for the conversion for the main body? it looks like a die cast motorcycle of somesorts, does anyone know what brand and the scale? i know he used model parts from one of the older kits for the Mospeada parts, but i would really like to know the main body of the kit, i may attempt one.

yea we have seen this it looks awesome, i cannot wait for it to come out, though my wallet is not going to be able to take much more of this.

chris :)

• 2 weeks later...
do you have the link? i do not think i saw this. it sounds really cool.

I agree and didn't see it the first time either so I did some looking.

Here:

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=4285

I believe this is the link he's talking about.

Carl

:o the akira bike is awesome to, i like the way the wheels light up.