Gundam... Shoes?

Is that a lot of money?

At least they don't look totally dorky.

25,000 yen is around $250. Is that a lot for designer sneakers? i dunno, I rarely buy shoes over $40. :huh:

Thing is they don't look like there's anything Gundam about them, unlike, say... the Gundam motorbike helmet.

Do you own the motorbike helmet?

I wish I did. That's one damn cool helmet; Gundam reference or not. Could use a black faceshield though.

:blink:

You are kidding right!? I think that helmet is made of "hot chick" repelant.

I wish I did. That's one damn cool helmet; Gundam reference or not. Could use a black faceshield though.

it could be worse. it could have the Gundam "V" antenna on the front, but i don't see how you could pimp on a bike with that thing on....

it could be worse. it could have the Gundam "V" antenna on the front, but i don't see how you could pimp on a bike with that thing on....

Oh, you mean that stupid boomerang thing?.. Yeah that would be lameO'sexual*.

*my new contraction of "lame" and super fruity! (inspired by M7)

25,000 yen is around $250. Is that a lot for designer sneakers? i dunno, I rarely buy shoes over $40.  :huh:

Thing is they don't look like there's anything Gundam about them, unlike, say... the Gundam motorbike helmet.

If I did, could I still come to your pad for the Bay Area MW meet? :p:lol:

Seriously though, I don't have it. If I did drive a motorcycle, I think I'd be happy enough with a "regular" helmet.

Seriously though, I don't have it. If I did drive a motorcycle, I think I'd be happy enough with a "regular" helmet.

Granted it's no Nolan, but if it were available here I'd still rock it every now and then. Of course, I'd also wear one of those Yamato Macross helmets had they been street worthy. :lol::unsure::ph34r:

Nice-looking shoes, but I wouldn't pay more than $100 for a pair of Nikes.

At least Gundam merchandising isn't as obscure as Sailor Moon (i.e. hot dogs, toilet cleaners, etc.).

Obscure? What do you mean?

There's been some *weird* Gundam stuff, but I dunno if it's proper for the PG-nature of this message board for me to elaborate. :lol:

Nope, not kidding. With a black faceshield that helmet would be great.

Aside from your personal color scheme preferences, why would the helmet repel chicks? Considering I barely know what anime series it originates from, it's unlikely that any "hot chicks" would either.

I guess I was a little too hard on it... I don't like helmets without a chin guard, and the helmet does have an anime look to it.

25,000 yen is around $250. Is that a lot for designer sneakers? i dunno, I rarely buy shoes over $40.  :huh:

If I did, could I still come to your pad for the Bay Area MW meet? :p:lol: ...

Sure, but only YOU!

Anyone else gets pummeled! ;)

What if it was a hot chick in it? B)

Then she would be twice as sexy. ;)

Chicks (as long as they are good lookin') can pull off a great deal that guys should never attempt.

Chicks (as long as they are good lookin') can pull off a great deal that guys should never attempt.

Thats good to know. :ph34r:

I guess I was a little too hard on it... I don't like helmets without a chin guard, and the helmet does have an anime look to it.

Helmets without a chin guard scream Vespa scooter to me, I dunno why. <_<

Maybe because.... they are Vespa helmets? :lol:

Tell that to the guys who wear these:

skid-lid.jpg

yep. thats true. sadly.....

beautiful women! why doth thou torment me so!

I won't be getting those, But if I Would If I Could. I'm a sneaker nut and I think those VC II's look really Tight in the Gundam colors. It's funny that now that I may buy more 1/48's my favorite sneakers cost the same as my Favorite Valkyrie. ;)

Helmets without a chin guard scream Vespa scooter to me, I dunno why. <_<

Maybe because.... they are Vespa helmets? :lol:

Tell that to the guys who wear these:

skid-lid.jpg

Skullcaps are in a class of their own.

what a disappointment, i was expencting rx-78 feet as shoes

If they actually made shoes that looked like Gundam feet, that would be the dorkiest thing EVER... If I were ever wearing a pair I would have to kick my own ass.

Gundam shoes? Meh... I guess this means that Gundam has officially marketed their name to everything. What's next, Gundam breakfast cereal? Gundam toilet paper? Gundam toilet?

I would love a Gundam toilet... to throw my Gundam DVDs in. :(