New Gundam PG on pre-order at HLJ!!!!

GobotFool

Its been announced!!!!! The next PG is coming and it looks to be a biggy! For all those afraid you would never see the GP-0 series of gundams in a large scale cept for the DX gundam well here it comes!!!! No pics yet, but just the announcment makes me happy. Heres the link http://www.hlj.com/cgi-perl/hljpage.cgi?BAN916409

Edited by GobotFool

yeah as people are saying the HG UC's are becoming more and more like MGs, the MGs are becoming more and more like PGs, and the PGs are just becoming more perfect, whats next functional grades where they run around with fluid realism and beat the crap out of each other?

Hmm, very tempting PG, but I've got too many big things (ie. PG Models, Statues, Valk) in my room to fit in another one. I think I'll wait till the price goes down. I'm just wondering, why everyone wants PG GP03, the MG GP03 was big enough.

I think you meant HGUC GP03? An MG GP03S and O would be STINKING HUGE!!

(edit: oh yes, and of course the MG GP03S)

And then... could you imagine a PG GP03S and O?!?! ...we've discussed it many a time before (taking over small, defenseless countries?) but still :wacko: :wacko:

Vostok 7

Edited by Vostok 7

Ya I get lazy and call the D and S just GP03 cuz I can't say their names. Last time I went to Richmond my friend tried to tempt me into getting the big box known GP03D, but I wasn't gonna lug that thing around with me all day.

I also wanted a Nu Gundam, but just for the upgrades options...

Personally I prefer the Gp with those FB.... is gonna be cool!

About the GP 03... that think is a monster. Personally I am not fond with it design.

Anyways to get the GP 03 in PG is a surprise for me, I was really specting a Nu Gundam or another RX 7.. variant.

Pice expensive... yep.

Meh...

Gp01 is a really nice design. I don't like the FB version much though. (with the exception of the FB core fighter.)

I'd probably build the standard version but with the FB core fighter if I got the thing. (so it could have those large thruster pods on its back.) But I'm not really interested in a PG of the GP01.

Assuming they make a Physalis next, a PG Nu, if it ever happens, might now be four years away or more. How discouraging. :(

Time to put myself in cryo for a while.

edit: the scaffolding will indeed be included.

Edited by Californium

I wonder how hard it would be to convert that bad boy to a GP04G...  :blink:

Meh.... GP04 is too fat for my taste. :lol:

the GP04 is my favorite gundam design, and is my second favorite MS overall - right behind the Kampfer... Now, if Bandai would go and make a HY2M kampfer, I'd be set! :D

I wonder how hard it would be to convert that bad boy to a GP04G...   :blink:

Meh.... GP04 is too fat for my taste. :lol:

the GP04 is my favorite gundam design, and is my second favorite MS overall - right behind the Kampfer... Now, if Bandai would go and make a HY2M kampfer, I'd be set! :D

Do you have any of the GP04 resin kits available?