Mommar

Mezco One:12 LIne

2 hours ago, Mommar said:

Well I pre-ordered Tiger Stripe Wolverine.

Me too. And it looks like the PO is already down.

19 hours ago, Mommar said:

What time did you order yours?

Early, early in the morning, it was about 6:30am Vegas time. I was still insanely, irrationally pissed that I missed out on the classic comic Punisher figure, so there was zero chance I was missing this sexy beast of a Wolverine figure. I'm glad Mezco got their crap together and were a little more up front this time about the PO for this guy, that Punisher debacle left a really bad taste in my mouth.

6:30 Vegas time?  You guys are West Coast then?  I bought it at 7 Mountain Time right when it went up.  I was curious if we could have figured out how long it stayed available but I guess all we know is he's more popular than X-Men Deadpool or Miles Morales.  Some of these companies make very little sense to me though, Tiger Stripe/Jim Lee style Wolverine is his most popular costume of all.  And Wolverine is still one of the most popular comic book characters.  Probably should have ordered A LOT more of him.  Likewise, Classic Punisher.

D Amazing reviewed Jim Lee, er, tiger stripe Mezco One:12 Wolverine. He still looks Jim Lee to me damnit!

• Downvote 1

Pre-Orders for Thor Ragnarok go up November 3rd.  I only saw a pic of Thor, not sure if The Hulk will go up too.  The Mezco thor looks the best out of all the releases so far and all of the promos for upcoming versions so I'm definitely pre-ordering him.

I'm going Figuarts for Thor and Gladiator Hulk since I have no interest in MCU Mezco stuff, I'm all in on Figuarts for my MCU fix. That said, I managed to nab Mezco Superman while he was in stock at BBTS for about three minutes. I also pre-ordered Michael Meyers One:12. Now THAT looks like it will be phenomenal, that's a great scale for him, and the cloth goods will work well at that scale. I'm excited, and hoping we'll see more Mezco One:12 slashers, maybe Jason and Leatherface, Freddy would be really cool, and now I'm interested in their Ash Williams.

I ordered the Figuarts Thor too but I don't really like the proportions.  Figuarts has been off on the body types more and more and I'm not as happy with them as I once was.  I feel like the Mezco one looks the best.

Mezco Exclusive Joker went up this morning as well, I IMMEDIATELY nabbed mine. I missed out on the original release Mezco One:12 Joker, there was zero chance I was missing out on this badass DX version. I personally think he looks fantastic, he just looks so good, and his head sculpts have to be some of Mezco's best work.

https://www.mezcotoyz.com/one-12-collective-the-joker-deluxe-edition