Coming to theaters on June 17, 2016 is Finding Dory, the sequel to Disney/Pixar's critically acclaimed 2003 film Finding Nemo. Andrew Stanton (A Bug's Life, WALL-E) returns to direct this film after learning his mistake of doing John Carter. Ellen DeGeneres (The Ellen DeGeneres Show, sometimes host of the Academy Awards) and Albert Brooks (Bernie Rose in Drive, various voices in The Simpsons) reprise their roles as Dory and Marlin, respectively. Also returning are Willem Dafoe (The Last Temptation of Christ, John Geiger in Speed 2: Cruise Control) as Gill and Vicki Lewis as Deb.

New cast members include:

• Hayden Rolence as Nemo (replacing Alexander Gould)
  • Diane Keaton (Annie Hall, Kay Adams in The Godfather Parts II-III) as Jenny
  • Eugene Levy (Noah Levenstein in the American Pie series) as Charlie
  • Ty Burrell (Doc Samson in The Incredible Hulk) as Bailey
  • Kaitlin Olson (Deandra in It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia) as Destiny
  • Ed O'Neill (Glen in Wayne's World 1-2, Jay in Modern Family) as Hank
  • Idris Elba (Tango in American Gangster, Moreau in Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance) as Fluke
  • Dominic West (Palace Guard in Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace, Sab Than in John Carter) as Rudder

Official Site

Edited by areaseven

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, that's really weird.

Uploader (Bandai Channel) has not made this video available in your country.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've probably gone soft in my old age (especially after having kids), but I did enjoy Finding Dory.

It kicked me in the feels a couple of times. But it was a fun, enjoyable, and silly romp.

For me personally, I consider Finding Nemo one of the better Pixar entries out there, and Dory was a worthy sequel.

SEPTOPUS!! :lol:

Considering the voice actor involved, I wonder if one of the animators tried to slip in an image of Hank doing the Al Bundy "chilling with hand in crotch" move?

Also, Piper was a cute little short.

This film has set new milestones this week. According to Box Office Mojo, Finding Dory has earned US$445 million domestically, beating Shrek 2's US$441 million record for highest grossing animated film in the U.S. It is also Pixar's biggest moneymaker domestically.

• 3 months later...