SCOOPUDA!

Arcadia YF-19 coming in 2014

Looks great Valhary. :good: ;)

I know it's a long shot but does this custom going to lead on becoming your base figure for VF-19Active Nothung? :rolleyes:

Finally transformed mine for the first time - been in fighter mode for who knows how long - and aside from the floppy ankles (it was unopened, too, but I wasn't surprised given what I'd read) I'm really surprised at how solidly it all goes together. Except the little winglets behind the cockpit, those fall out if I look at them the wrong way.

Looking forward to attempting some light panel lining and other detail work once I can try to tighten up the ankles. Not sure how I feel about the disassembly so I might just try the "little syringe and tiny drops of floor polish" method instead.

2 minutes ago, jeniusornome said:

Finally transformed mine for the first time - been in fighter mode for who knows how long - and aside from the floppy ankles (it was unopened, too, but I wasn't surprised given what I'd read) I'm really surprised at how solidly it all goes together. Except the little winglets behind the cockpit, those fall out if I look at them the wrong way.

Looking forward to attempting some light panel lining and other detail work once I can try to tighten up the ankles. Not sure how I feel about the disassembly so I might just try the "little syringe and tiny drops of floor polish" method instead.

Arcadia’s YF-19 is definitely a pleasure to transform, but those ankles can be a bit of a bummer.

when you start your panel lining, post up a WIP thread so we can see it from start to finish.

Looking forward to your take on customizing.

2 hours ago, jeniusornome said:

Did you make sure the sides of the cockpit were protected before flipping the backpack over it?  Arcadia had a design flaw that would scratch the black paint flanking the canopy.

6 hours ago, jeniusornome said:

That method works most of the time, I use glue applicator that can delivery controlled amount of the floor polish to a targeted spot. Avoid the trouble of risk of disassemble if you have just this one goal in mind.

On 5/18/2020 at 1:59 PM, Mommar said:

Did you make sure the sides of the cockpit were protected before flipping the backpack over it?  Arcadia had a design flaw that would scratch the black paint flanking the canopy.

How do you protect the canopy sides?