Would like some input fro everyone.

Kurt

So I have this 1/48 VF-1J and GBP set that has been laying around. I would like to finally pull it out and put custom paint job on it. I have done the standard blue, urban camo, winter camo and a low vis camo before. Thought I would ask you folks what you would like to see. I am open to pretty much anything, so post your ideas....I need inspiration! Links to pictures would be great.

Thanks!

I like the digital....I may lose my mind doing it, but I like it. I for sure want to do something that would be used in combat so I can beat it up. I don't have MG decals, although that would be cool.

• 2 weeks later...

I did that 19. To paint the digital camo is not difficult, you need a good masking tape (I use Tamiya), a good modeling knife with lots of brand new sharp replacement and a piece of glass.

You have to put the masking tape in the glass, cut it and put the little square in the model.

You have to change the knife almost every time that you put a new masking tape in the glass.

Before you put any piece of masking on the glass, clean it with acetone or something like that.

If you have any question, please let me know.

Regards,

Flak

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...