Star Wars Kid

lebhead

To Blaine you listen, Abombz! After watching the Holiday Special you'll forever feel dirty, but it's not the kind of dirt that washes off with astringent soap, or even laquer thinner. No, it's the kind of dirt that makes you dirty on the inside, and that never washes off.

To Blaine you listen, Abombz! After watching the Holiday Special you'll forever feel dirty, but it's not the kind of dirt that washes off with astringent soap, or even laquer thinner. No, it's the kind of dirt that makes you dirty on the inside, and that never washes off.

lol! You are not helping it bsu. :ph34r:

I'm more interested in the fact that it was the original appearance of Boba Fett. Who, however, is no longer cool, because Lucas raped his past....

Boba Fett was never cool. Did you see how he died?

Wasn't a original cartoon the first Boba Fett appearance? :huh:

You're damn right. Personally, I think he's the most overrated character in the Star Wars movies. Just a two bit thug that think's he's God with a blaster. I'm glad he got his ass handed to him by Han Solo (the same goes for his loser dad).

You're damn right. Personally, I think he's the most overrated character in the Star Wars movies. Just a two bit thug that think's he's God with a blaster. I'm glad he got his ass handed to him by Han Solo (the same goes for his loser dad).

yeah, i loved the way Mace too that fool down. and i would rather Boba had stayed dead. the character design was great, i loved the mandolorian Armor, but Boba and Jango were worthless as characters.

Hey, Boba was badass if you read any of the post-ROTJ novels that he's in. Oh, and, BTW, he doesn't die in the Sarlacc. He was saved by his armor, which was destroyed, and he was injured badly, but he managed to get out and drop in a thermal detonator.

Yep. In fact, it was Dengar who pulled him out.

God I loved the Bounty Hunter short story collection.

Vostok 7