Macross AMV

Geno

I hope this is the right place for this... :ph34r:

Anyway, it's nothing too special, but I did spend quite a while on it and I'd really appreciate any comments or critique. I suppose you could call this my own dedication to the series, and I tried my best to include as many Macross works as I could get my hands on.

That was pretty cool!

If you don't mind, I'll save that video for an upcoming Macross Fan Edit music video DVD.

The video encoding gets a little blocky on a few transitions. There's so many cool mecha scenes that hit the beats of the music, that I get some kind of macross mental mecha overload. But, in a good way.

I didn't expect so many reactions so quickly. Thanks a lot for the feedback, everyone! When I get the chance, I'll try to upload a better quality version either to animemusicvideos.org or a file hosting site like MegaUpload. If I don't manage to get the link posted in here, it'll definitely be in the video description on YouTube.

I didn't expect so many reactions so quickly. Thanks a lot for the feedback, everyone! When I get the chance, I'll try to upload a better quality version either to animemusicvideos.org or a file hosting site like MegaUpload. If I don't manage to get the link posted in here, it'll definitely be in the video description on YouTube.

On the quality note, I export all of my videos in HD, so YouTube can show them in HD.

Example: My (Still WIP) Macross Ace Combat Project can be viewed on YouTube in HD.

But do upload a HQ version. I'd love to see it.

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/me...fo.php?v=166330

There should be a link there to a better quality version. Unfrotunately, it's still not near the quality of the original RAWs I used (let alone HD), but it's definitely a step up from the version on YouTube. Thanks again for all the great comments.

The higher the quality, the better. If it's the highest you can manage, no one can hold it against you. :)