25TH Anniversary valks

izzyfcuk

Kik ass baybe, this is great, but i think if i buy fast packs, i will have to paint them black and gold.

I was thinking a semi gloss gold fast packs with lots of black accents would look outstanding. Too bad I can't paint, I would need someone to do it for me, LOL

• 3 weeks later...

OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, i just received my valks, the color finish is AMAZING, much better than my stealth

Just one thing, tried to transform my vf-1s, everything worked fine, untill i got to the BP-8 part which has to fold. It seemed stuck or very hard to do, so in order not to brake it, i gave up, and said i will try again in a month or something, cause its so nice in plane mode anyways, and i broke my vf-1s roy that way, so i chickened out. Anyone know any trick???

A note, the written part are not obstrusive at all, and blend very well. THE lining is absolute perfect, wowawiwa. And the air intake is silver, instead of black which is not visible on the stealth, another nice aspect!!!

Hey wat-up fellas!

So uh, I'm assuming that the 1/48 25th Annv VF-1S will be the last 1/48 to be created by Yamato?...until the 50th, 100th and so on?

What do you guys think?

Lastly, has anyone modified a fast pack with flat black with gold trimmings for the 25th Annv VF-1S?