1/60 YF-19 Fast Packs & Fold Booster

Mechamaniac

I just got my YF-19 w/FD+FP from Tam at Twin Moons. :)

I love it and also want to inflict grievous bodily harm upon the factory workers in China.

It doesn't want to stay locked together in fighter mode. The chest area will not go down and lock with the left leg and wingroot. The left swivel part of the leg over the knee is annoyingly loose and it affects how well fighter mode holds together. Tightening the screw in the area does not tighten that swivel joint. :angry:

I wish there was a mechanism to lock down the chest in fighter mode better so it doesn't jut up in front.

I've got the stress marks on the gray hinge things, which got a little worse when I transformed it into battroid for the first time (talk about nerve wrecking).

No stress marks on the neck or gullet area, no stress marks on the upper arms either. The right elbow joint is really loose. :(

It took me forever to get this baby back into fighter mode because it just refused to lock back together. I think I went through every single curse I knew, and then invented more. :p I'm not going to even bother putting on the fast packs (1: because I don't care for them and 2: because I have bad feelings about fast packs since my 1J Miria's bp8 broke because of the fast packs).

And I do see what you all meant about needing a locking mechanism for the chest in gerwalk and battroid. I originally thought it wouldn't be that bad. Boy was I wrong. That's like the only part that Bandai got right. :p Speaking of which... I'm going to go pull out that Fire Valkyrie and gloat now that I have that 19 I've been dreaming of getting since 1994. :D

addition: after fiddling around with it for a long time I managed to learn how this girl is supposed to handle and managed to do transformations much smoother and easier. Although, she doesn't want to hold together easily in fighter mode. The chest still wants to pop up. I also managed to get the fast packs and fold-dildo on her. She looks nice, the YF-19. :)

lol your 19 won't crack in any way with these FP's :p You will however have a tumour trying to get these to stay on though haha~!

I love my FP's on the 19, just gotta have some patience.

I recall reading that some people have trouble with their 19 holding together with fast packs. Oddly enough, mine holds together a slight bit better with fast packs. :p:lol:

Hot damn I love this toy! :D

addition: I wish it locked together as tightly and securely as the 1/48 VF-1. Less room for error with the complex transformation the 19 has, so if there's something even slightly off, it shows more. :(

Edited by Sumdumgai