World Tiniest VF-1S Hikaru!?

VF-1S Alpha

:D

It is made by Bandai (Banpresto) I think...

I found it in my local anime toy store, I took the strap off for the closeup.

It is really tiny, about the size of the first section of my thumb.

Anyone else has it?

Paulo

post-4-1063173400_thumb.jpg

There goes that black heatshield again, plus black background for the Jolly Rogers skull on the booster. :rolleyes:

You say that like it's a bad thing.

I was just commenting that the Bandai 1/55 release isn't the only one now to have a black heatshield. The canon color is red (as seen in Yamato's 1/48 Hikaru 1S Pics), whenever it's black in the animation it is supposably in "shadow". Anyway, I think both colors look great on Hikaru's 1S.

If I haven't mistaken, I've seen keychain versions of that.   :)

Just one word Bub, Where?!

Edited by mechatek

There goes that black heatshield again, plus black background for the Jolly Rogers skull on the booster. :rolleyes:

I was just commenting that the Bandai 1/55 release isn't the only one now to have a black heatshield. The canon color is red (as seen in Yamato's 1/48 Hikaru 1S Pics), whenever it's black in the animation is it supposably in "shadow". Anyway, I think both colors look great on Hikaru's 1S.

I know.

I've just always felt the red heatshield didn't look right.

I can't say it's because it's colored, since I like Max's blue heatshield.

And I can't say it's too much red, since I LOVE Millia's VF-1.

MY mini VF-1S had quite an adventure

just last year in HK [..] suddenly I was pulled back..........

the mini VF-1S Strike Battroid got caught up in a pretty girl's blouse

I think what happened was she had a spagetti strap , well, kinda of a netted strap, and poor or naughty VF-1S got caught in the netting..........

he was really stuck there, and I could not free myself, only after the girl's friend carefully undoing the VF-1S from the entanglement..........

*grumble* *grumble*

Some guys have all the luck. :p :P :p

That cellphone Valk actually looks fairly interesting to tag to a handphone. :) Good find!

I was just commenting that the Bandai 1/55 release isn't the only one now to have a black heatshield. The canon color is red (as seen in Yamato's 1/48 Hikaru 1S Pics), whenever it's black in the animation it is supposably in "shadow". Anyway, I think both colors look great on Hikaru's 1S.

If I haven't mistaken, I've seen keychain versions of that.   :)

Just one word Bub, Where?!

Saw some in Greenhills here in the Philippines. I'm very sure I saw the GERWALK version, BTW. ;)

MY mini VF-1S had quite an adventure

just last year in HK [..] suddenly I was pulled back..........

the mini VF-1S Strike Battroid got caught up in a pretty girl's blouse

I think what happened was she had a spagetti strap , well, kinda of a netted strap, and poor or naughty VF-1S got caught in the netting..........

he was really stuck there, and I could not free myself, only after the girl's friend carefully undoing the VF-1S from the entanglement..........

*grumble* *grumble*

Some guys have all the luck. :p :P :p

That cellphone Valk actually looks fairly interesting to tag to a handphone. :) Good find!

Lol. I would have expected it from a Roy, but hikaru?