Resident Evil: Apocalypse

Good trailer. This sequel shouldn't be that not. It may still be a bad-man by the story's plot, but it should make up for it in the special effects, as usual.^^;

Cool. Another GREAT zombie movie to look foward to, and Jill Valentine is looking VERY sessy. :D

Move over milla....jill's here....woohoo!!

I agree...she's sexy and sassy.....sessy!!

I for one am beginning to like the side story approach. I see what happnes in the games, I know what happens in them. The whole RE movies are actually working for me...not great but, entertaining nonetheless.

Never thought I'd hear myself say it.

Looks bitchin.

I prefer the movie to the games anyhow.

Because its about more than inventory management and stupid key puzzles with a side order of awful camera angles.

Sure its not a Romero zombie epic, but it does what it does well. Its an action movie with zombies and Milla's hotness.

Works for me.

Looks great and both Milla and Jill look hot. Will anymore characters from the game be in it? The guy who was talking looked like Chris.

The movie is based on the events of Resident Evil: Nemesis, there is not Chris, but the guy you are refering, I think it is Carlos.

The selection of some actors is quite questionable, some of them don't look like their games counterparts