Did anyone here get that Garland transforming kit

Yeah, they were very limited resin garage kits sold at some Japan hobby show last year. I believe Black Aces offered some for sale here for like $300. I considered picking one up but I don't like resin kits. It looked awesome, though, and I wanted to see if anyone here picked one up and built it.

Also, I think it was the ProtoGarland - the one without wheels.

I am not clear if there is one transforming kit...

Or are there two kits? (One that is robot mode and one motorcycle mode.)

Please help.

Just for the record there are atleast 3 variable kits out there. Take a look:

garland.JPG

By the way this remind me that I've still never seen Robotech: The Untold Story (aka Robotech: The Movie) anyone know if it's avaiable on DVD yet. I've already been told it isn't very good but I'd still like to atleast see it at some point.

Later,

Carl

By the way this remind me that I've still never seen Robotech: The Untold Story (aka Robotech: The Movie) anyone know if it's avaiable on DVD yet. I've already been told it isn't very good but I'd still like to atleast see it at some point.

Later,

Carl

I just made the same question on the HG licence debates thread, and the guys told me that it hasn't been released on DVD and probably never will, both because Carl Macek hates the spawn and because HG doesn't own the Megazone rights anymore. There is an old and now rare VHS released back then, but that's about it. As for it's good or not, I dunno, I enjoyed very much when I was a kid.

Back on topic: That is some bad ass kit! :)

Edited by Lonely Soldier Boy