Guess what....another NEW Gundam figure line

New Gundam figure line

A new line of Gundam figures called "Gandamuriaamuzu" (probably "Gundam Rearms") is set to be released in September. The first set includes the RX-78, Prototype Gundam, Alex, V Gundam, V Gundam Hexa, and a secret figure. Price is 630 yen each. Pam's Homepage mentions in their June 24th update that these are 1/144 scale.

Oh my....another line of figures?!?! MSiA, AMSiA, HCMPro, now these....

I'm glad that Victory get "props" for the first time since the MS in Pocket line and at 1/144, they will be the exact same scale. Gives wonder if they are the same type of figure, but with greater sturdiness :-" ...

Anyone who can read the description on the linked page, please let us know if any details are given. The 1/144 scale would also make some of them "larger" than most of the MSiA suits as they are in the realm of 1/170ish. I say "some" due to the different suit sizes as seen between 0079 suits (larger) compared to Victory's 0123 suits (smaller).

Very interesting nonetheless.....

bandai-000967L.jpg

Dunno......Babelfish breaks it down as:

Bandai commodity movement soldier Gundam ガンダムリアーズシリーズ ガンダムリアーズ you adhere to detail thoroughly as for from the series and are drawn up, you have reproduced the worldwide impression カトキハジメhow without! As for indirectness because fixing (part mobility), the fixed pause is adopted, there are no times when for the mobility which is seen in the other item detail becomes sacrifice! All the 5 kind + 1 kinds Gundam and prototype Gundam of secrets, アレックス and V Gundam, V Gundam hexa- + secret 1 with 630 Yen 1 box 6 entering 1 box it is even with it does not limit entirely with sale not yet opening. Usually the price late October due in you reserve \3,780 (including tax) this store selling price \3,600 (including tax) postage commission catches other way

Trading figures at $5.80 each....maybe too early to tell

:lol: "As for indirectness because fixing (part mobility), the fixed pause is adopted, there are no times when for the mobility which is seen in the other item detail becomes sacrifice!"

I'm going to memorize that line and learn how to blurt it out real fast while flailing my arms whenever someone asks me a stupid question. :D

Those designs look rather Katoki freindly. --Certainly on the RX-78 anyhow. And the NT-1 forearms have been redesigned a bit. Now they have that inset sleeve like on the RX-93. Was the FIX NT-1 like that?

I'm betting the mystery mech is the RX-78 in all white rollout scheme.

Lastly, nice to see the Victory get some love. Especially the Hexa.

I'm glad that Victory get "props" for the first time since the MS in Pocket

Actually, it's incorrect to say that there have been no Victory toys since the MSiP line.

Last year (2003) Banpresto released a very well designed, high quality, ABS and die-cast metal, perfect transformation Victory Gundam and Victory Hexa Gundam toy.

Graham

Dunno......Babelfish breaks it down as:

Bandai commodity movement soldier Gundam ガンダムリアーズシリーズ ガンダムリアーズ you adhere to detail thoroughly as for from the series and are drawn up, you have reproduced the worldwide impression カトキハジメhow without! As for indirectness because fixing (part mobility), the fixed pause is adopted, there are no times when for the mobility which is seen in the other item detail becomes sacrifice! All the 5 kind + 1 kinds Gundam and prototype Gundam of secrets, アレックス and V Gundam, V Gundam hexa- + secret 1 with 630 Yen 1 box 6 entering 1 box it is even with it does not limit entirely with sale not yet opening. Usually the price late October due in you reserve \3,780 (including tax) this store selling price \3,600 (including tax) postage commission catches other way

Trading figures at $5.80 each....maybe too early to tell

Sounds like 1/144 trading figures to me. The "Secret" figure lends some credence to that as well.

I'm glad that Victory get "props" for the first time since the MS in Pocket

Actually, it's incorrect to say that there have been no Victory toys since the MSiP line.

Last year (2003) Banpresto released a very well designed, high quality, ABS and die-cast metal, perfect transformation Victory Gundam and Victory Hexa Gundam toy.

Graham

:huh: OOOH, too true, too true, forgot about those. Thanks, Graham.

See....if I had them for myself, I wouldn't have forgotten. whistling.gif:D

:lol:    "As for indirectness because fixing (part mobility), the fixed pause is adopted, there are no times when for the mobility which is seen in the other item detail becomes sacrifice!" 

I'm going to memorize that line and learn how to blurt it out real fast while flailing my arms whenever someone asks me a stupid question.  :D

:lol::lol:

Those designs look rather Katoki freindly.
Good pick-up as Gunota updated their page with the following:

"Each "Version Katoki" figure features a few movable joints."

they look very nice looking for a gashapon style collectible i will have to see the final product, i already have a ton of things i collect such as chogokins, gundam fix and Master grades they will have to be nice for me to begin collecting anything else at this point

• 3 months later...

the victory ones are ok, i will just wait for a gundam fix version (at least i hope there will be one)