Is there a good way to reach Shawn ?

Hi,

Dunno if this is proper to post this here but I've been trying to reach Shawn many times with the private messenger and I all 4-6 cases he did not reply. The reason I am trying to contact him is because I paid for a clear fastpack I have not received it.

He replied in the Fastpack payment thread and asked for alternate addresses and stuff but I wont make these addresses public obviously.

If one of the mods has direct contact with him, please get him to reply, I'd be gratefull.

Thanks

Erick

Edited by Montarvillois

I emailed Shawn at work.. This has worked in the past, at least one time where MW was getting its BW stolen.

Well it seems that this didn't work...

Before I get another 10 requests for Shawn's work email address, I must say I really shouldn't give it out.

Besides if he isn't responding to his work email then maybe he is in the hospital with a broken leg or on vacation with hot chicks in Aruba or something... Either way, I am sure he will get to this thread.

I actualy got a PM from Shawn today, he apologized for not getting back earlier as he has been swamped at work in the past days.

Thanks guy for your help, as I said, all I needed is to know that he knows I have this issue. If you get no answers in the course of a long distance transaction, it is usualy due to the following:

-the person is not checking his mail

-the person is ignoring you and is already far away with your money

-the person is sick and can't type

-the mail system has a problem

-the person is ... dead

I all cases I had reasons to worry both because I care about my money and I care in a certain way about fellow MW members and I care about maintaining good relationships with members, most especialy with the great boobaa running this site :D ...

i bought some clear FPs as well back on the 17th(thursday). i got a PM on the 21st(monday) saying he was swamped at work and he would get my order out by friday(the one that just passed) and its wednesday today. :)

no biggie, i'm not in any rush, i know shawn is on the up and up, and i know hes got his real life to deal with before shipping out a bunch of toys for us here. :p

i shall wait patiently til july 15th, then i'll start to worry.

i bought some clear FPs as well back on the 17th(thursday). i got a PM on the 21st(monday) saying he was swamped at work and he would get my order out by friday(the one that just passed) and its wednesday today. :)

no biggie, i'm not in any rush, i know shawn is on the up and up, and i know hes got his real life to deal with before shipping out a bunch of toys for us here. :p

I'm still waiting, I think thier is a bucnh that maybe held up (lost for a bit or caught under something) in shipping. Ive gotten packages like that before, sorry to say they were in bad shape. I hope this doesnt hold true for the FP's. :(

i bought some clear FPs as well back on the 17th(thursday).  i got a PM on the 21st(monday) saying he was swamped at work and he would get my order out by friday(the one that just passed) and its wednesday today. :) 

no biggie, i'm not in any rush, i know shawn is on the up and up, and i know hes got his real life to deal with before shipping out a bunch of toys for us here.  :p

I'm still waiting, I think thier is a bucnh that maybe held up (lost for a bit or caught under something) in shipping. Ive gotten packages like that before, sorry to say they were in bad shape. I hope this doesnt hold true for the FP's. :(

i think shawn is just slammed at work....either that or he won the lottery and if thats the case, we're never gonna see him again. :lol:

well i know he didn't ship out anything lately cause i didn't receive anything yet. maybe hes trying to clear up some of the lost packages mess and is waiting before sendig out another batch of orders? :unsure:

lets be patient, its not like shawn is going to run off with our money.

SHAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,,, NO REPLY!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP,,,,,,,,,,,,NEED FAST PACKS AGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! :p

seriously though, please reply

Thanks,

Pat B))

yup same here. i PM'ed him yesterday regarding my order but nadda for now. :huh: he said he was going to mail my order out way back on friday 6/25 but i haven't received a thing yet. :(

i'm sure hes really busy but it wouldn't hurt if he took 2 minutes out of his day to post a small/brief update.

Talked to Shawn... he said that the packages had to be reshipped because some came back to him. He's going to cover the shipping expenses this time...

Man, that sucks. If you talk to him, I'll cover mine reshipped.

Thanks,

Pat

Talked to Shawn... he said that the packages had to be reshipped because some came back to him.

:huh::huh::huh:

i don't mind paying for shipping, its no biggie.

all i know is hes got 4 days from today to get them to me or i'll have to request a refund through paypal. nothing against shawn but you guys know how i am and i'm not down with anyone whos got my money for a month with nothing to show for it...its just not right. :(

Talked to Shawn... he said that the packages had to be reshipped because some came back to him.

:huh::huh::huh:

i don't mind paying for shipping, its no biggie.

all i know is hes got 4 days from today to get them to me or i'll have to request a refund through paypal. nothing against shawn but you guys know how i am and i'm not down with anyone whos got my money for a month with nothing to show for it...its just not right. :(

discountanimedvd.com had my money for 2 months and the day I called to cancel, they had shipped it. lol

Seichi orders take a while IIRC...

I didn't get my fast packs yet either.

Yeah i agree i'll pay for shipping, that's no problem.

It's also no problem if Shawn has my money for over a month with nothing to show for it, I trust Shawn.

The thing is i wish he would reply to my pm or post something to fill us in.

That would make me feel so much better.

If not, then maybe i will have to ask PayPal for a refund.

C'mon Shawn, let us know you are still alive here!!! :p

• 2 weeks later...