Xenosaga II takes the gold!

Gaijin

It's possible they will remake XG but, they'll have to change the names unless they somehow re-acquire the rights.

Would be interesting if Square-Enix did decide to build off of XG, but I don't see that happening.

I saw, Elly, Fei/Abel, Citan, Billy, Vanderkaum, Big Joe citations but I want absolutely see Id in Xenosaga, they cannot deny it to me! :D

Isn't Shion's brother supposed to look exactly like Citan and fight with a sword too?

I wouldn't mine seeing Krelian or some of the Shevat Wisemen show up somewhere along the line, maybe have the Shevat guys working on the prototype for Xenogears or the Seraphs.

Her brother indeed has a Katana and uses it just like Citan. If you see the E3 trailer, there's some awesome footage of that. I have the video saved from IGN but it's like 60MB.

And the video is an insider thing so no way to link it. They run it as streaming for non insiders but it looks like crap. :(

Edited by Gaijin

Famitsu scores out of 40. 33 is a pretty high score, 37+ is super-exceedingly rare.

Though IMHO, after reading translations of their reviews, I place absolutely no faith in them. While it seems half the gaming world (and all of Japan) treats their reviews as gospel, they seem to me like it's four 12 year olds who care about graphics, graphics, coolness, and how many big explosions there are.

The numerical scores are what people really look at, beause they have a tendancy to be quite stingy with the points.

Of course, they've got a few large booboos under their belt.

They gave Wind Waker a perfect 40, and it turned out to be somewhat lackluster.

Likely the same problem that hits most reviewers, they just didn't have time to play the game long enough for it's flaws to crawl out. One reason I don't trust ANY commercial reviews right there.

Her brother indeed has a Katana and uses it just like Citan. If you see the E3 trailer, there's some awesome footage of that. I have the video saved from IGN but it's like 60MB.

And the video is an insider thing so no way to link it. They run it as streaming for non insiders but it looks like crap. :(

I have that vid. HE fights that bad guy commander dude in a swordfight who now has a nasty scar on his face.

I'd send it to ya but...it's a huge trailer...like 6 mins long.

60MB of Xenogoodness!! The E3 trailer was only cutscenes though.

So far, the major complaint have been with load times in the battles...not as quick as the first. Hope this is addressed before it gets here.