Alien vs. Macross

JLYC

Just for Fun- first time taking pics of my toys.

My newly arrived SOC Kamen Rider Amazon with the Macross Gunpod. I wish this weapon was included in the toy- it sure looks awesome and beats the big whip thingy and nunchuks (sp?) that came with it.

toy_001.jpg

Big bad ass Alien queen vs Vf-1s

toy_002.jpg

thx for looking

Basically there is a picture of an alien on a surfboard imitating the limp wrists of the 1/48 yamato trying to get a gunpod off a valk. And a green mutant guy riding a bike which uses a dead cockroach's body as the armor of the bike. Disgusting. :)

The gunpod looks cool though but he hasn't pulled the handle down fully. He won't be able to fire any bullets.

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

Basically there is a picture of an alien on a surfboard imitating the limp wrists of the 1/48 yamato trying to get a gunpod off a valk. And a green mutant guy riding a bike which uses a dead cockroach's body as the armor of the bike. Disgusting. :)

The gunpod looks cool though. The handle hasn't been fully opend out though. Once he pulls the trigger of that thing the recoil will probably send him flying back if not dislocate his arm.

Its a 1/60 and the alien queen probably bitten off its arm armours. :lol: ANd that's not the surfboard, but the display stand it came with.l

heh yeah I was kidding around.

Aliens (from "alien/s") don't stand a chance against valks. I reckon a giant Zentreadi could even kill an alien barefisted. (remember in the tv series when breetai ripped open the chest armour of a valk without any weapons? Now lets see aliens do that) They may look scary but aliens are nothing but zombie cockroaches without skin covering thier body.

fire can hurt them though. The thrusters of the vf will just melt the poor bastard while it screams in agony trying to get a bite. If the thing gets too close just grab it, blow a hole in the ceiling, fly up and throw it in space like ripley always managed to do in most of the movies. ..And if it won't let go, you can use the head laser to cut it's limbs off your body. lol

haha...i agree that the alien stands no chance....for one thing the scale of the alien in the pic is larger than the valk.

Godzilla vs. Valks....now that would make an interesting discussion since we know the big fella can instantly regenerate any wounds and its radioactive halitosis + sheer size would make it an interesting fight. (I wonder what would happen if those useless military jets in G movies were replaced by valks...lol)

According to some of the rpg stats some of the new vf's even have pinpoint barrier system. Sorry acid or not, the alien is outclassed. Now if the alien could use the predators cutting tools it would be a a different story I reckon.. But again I still think the pinpoint shield thingy would protect it. In M+ I think one of the character's even focused the pinpoint barrier on the fist of the mech so it could punch another mech without any damage to it's own hand.

And the macross could just space fold out of there to a safe distance, and use the maingun from afar. Monsters are too stupid.

That`s a nice one but the Monster should be in VF-1S place :D . BTW I did some pics like this one a few years ago with the normal camera Macross (VF-1S, VF-1A and VF-19F) vs. Darth Vader, in the end they were all wiped out from VF-19F to VF-1S and Vader`s foot was on VF-1S.

BTW the VF`s are all Bandai.

According to some of the rpg stats some of the new vf's even have pinpoint barrier system. Sorry acid or not, the alien is outclassed. Now if the alien could use the predators cutting tools it would be a a different story I reckon.. But again I still think the pinpoint shield thingy would protect it. In M+ I think one of the character's even focused the pinpoint barrier on the fist of the mech so it could punch another mech without any damage to it's own hand.

And the macross could just space fold out of there to a safe distance, and use the maingun from afar. Monsters are too stupid.

lol dude i was joking.

"I say, if we can take off... We atempt to use the main guns and blast the site from orbit, if they work. It's the only way to be sure."

Edited by KingNor

Why do I suddenly have this image in my mind of Minmei in a Valkyrie, with the Queen Alien standing over Hikaru, and Minmei yelling:

"Get away from him, you BITCH!" :p

US Godzilla vs Valk: dead Godzilla. Heck, if F-18s could take out the US Godzilla...

Japanese Godzilla vs Valk: now this is a Godzilla that knows how to handle fighter jets - fry 'em with your radioactive breath stream!