Yamato macross toys

eyesonme78

GRAHAM HOW CAN YOU FORGET THE VF-1A MAX TV TYPE???????!  congrats on the kid too!!!

I left it out on purpose, as I think it's a really boring color scheme :p

I did forget the following though: -

SDF-1 DYRL Type

SDF-1 TV Type

VF-5000B FP

VA-3M

VF-4

SW-XA1 (Don't like the SW-XAII tho)

And still waiting for the kid. He's being lazy and doesn't want to come out yet :lol: . If he hasn't been born by Saturday June 12, the hospital will induce labor.

Graham

Graham,

You also forgot the destroids and enemy mechs from both DYRL/TV, in 1/48 scale of course! I know HK housing is small but someone lost a house to you! remember?!? and in STANLEY! :D

PS: Maybe if you stop playing those Fire Bomber CDs, the kid won't stay scared and will actually come out. :huh::o:unsure::blink::ph34r::D:p:lol:

Congrats again! :D

Graham, since Yamato isn't talking to you anymore can you dish on any info you may have on the YF-19 redesign? Or at least if it is cancelled. <_<

Chris

Graham, since Yamato isn't talking to you anymore can you dish on any info you may have on the YF-19 redesign? Or at least if it is cancelled. <_<

Chris

it´s still too risky , he may be attacked by Yamato Yakuza crew for that even though he´s not under their protection anymore.

Chris

it´s still too risky , he may be attacked by Yamato Yakuza crew for that even though he´s not under their protection anymore.

How? Do they know where Graham lives? No, right?

Screw that, just leak the info Graham! :lol:

They arent telling you anything now anyways~ :D (or are theyyyy~?? ;) )

if only graham was more evil~

:p

Somehow, I don't think too many of us want to hear BAD news about the proposed new YF-19 FP. How many would be happy if, to shut the forums up, Graham just said that the new -19 was totally cancelled (even if it wasn't)?

Personally, I'm really hopeing that the delay is because of Yamato's increasing dedication to quality and DETAIL. And because a 1/72 scale YF-19 could not properly support the level of detail and transformation they want, they decided to resculpt in a larger scale, hopefully one that would match a current scale of VF-1.

Now THAT could potentially be worth the LONG no-news wait, since this project supposedly began.

[Lando immitation ON] Come on Yamato (old buddy), don't let us down! [Lando immitation OFF]

Hell... why don't we ALL put our cash together, buy out HG, fire the entire company, and then call it Macross West so we can all let Yamato, etc. get licensing so we don't have to deal with this crap? Anybody know a white knight?!

Personally, I'm really hopeing that the delay is because of Yamato's increasing dedication to quality and DETAIL. And because a 1/72 scale YF-19 could not properly support the level of detail and transformation they want, they decided to resculpt in a larger scale, hopefully one that would match a current scale of VF-1.

Now THAT could potentially be worth the LONG no-news wait, since this project supposedly began.

[Lando immitation ON] Come on Yamato (old buddy), don't let us down! [Lando immitation OFF]

I hope you're so right about that?! :unsure: