Macross 7 episode question

khyronic

Does any know a website with the episode titles(in English) for Macross 7. The dvd copy i have does not translate them. Any info is hot. Thanks.

P.S despite what i heard, i like the show so far. It's like Macross II, with even more music...

Hijacking the topic this message.

A Little Mod Warning

I'm sick and tired of Macross 7 topics turning into a mess. I won't name names but you know who you are and so does everybody else. If anyone post an immature insult about it or flame bait it I'll take their posting rights away for the day.

:ph34r:

Hijacking the topic this message.

A Little Mod Warning

I'm sick and tired of Macross 7 topics turning into a mess. I won't name names but you know who you are and so does everybody else. If anyone post an immature insult about it or flame bait it I'll take their posting rights away for the day.

:ph34r:

I second that. B))

Thank you all. I suppose I could have tried harder searching myself but I figured you wonderful folks would give me the answer anyway.

I'm on episode 11 and so far it's not so bad. Of course like most, I wait for a "legit" and complete version of Mac Zero on dvd to come out.

"the waiting is the hardest part"...

A Little Mod Warning

I'm sick and tired of Macross 7 topics turning into a mess.  I won't name names  but you know who you are and so does everybody else.  If anyone post an immature insult about it or flame bait it I'll take their posting rights away for the day.

About time.

To answer the first posters question, http://www.chaoticempire.org/macross/eps/ also has the translated names for every episode, as well as accurate scripts for when those awful subtitles those dvds have leave things unclear.

See the thing is this place is called Macross World. As long as people aren't killing eachother I don't care about it. Harmony Gold is welcome to pay me to do the same thing for a Robotech topic.

:p