VF-0D

astromanED

Nah, they're pretty similar, actually. Just new wings, tailfins, canards, head, and a few other additions / replacements.

Seems to me that the VF-0B is sort of a stepping stone kit to the VF-0D kit. It's got the nose, cockpits, and head of the D. So Hasegawa will just have to make one more rack of parts and the VF-0D kit will be complete.

i remember reading somewhere there were also 2 seater VF-0A's...and the VF-0D was a high performance version of the VF-0 :blink: so i'm guessing the VF-0B is the prototype for space use (might have nuke engines??) or whatever. i really want a D model though...it's a nice change from the over saturated VF-1 line

Nah, they're pretty similar, actually. Just new wings, tailfins, canards, head, and a few other additions / replacements.

Seems to me that the VF-0B is sort of a stepping stone kit to the VF-0D kit. It's got the nose, cockpits, and head of the D. So Hasegawa will just have to make one more rack of parts and the VF-0D kit will be complete.

good point...I wonder if Hase will do a couple D's...a stanadard color and a Shins Blue....(not that I need two...just wondering whats up their sleaves)

So how long do you think it'll take for the VF-0D to come out? Has any one seen any good converions into VF-0D? I suppose many will be made after the release of the B version . What episode is the B version based from any way?

So far, the VF-0B has not be shown in Macross Zero.

Actually, that's not entirely true, what may be a tan color VF-0B may have been visable for a few seconds on the flight deck or hanger in episode # 1. I'll have to re-watch that episode again.

Graham

i remember reading somewhere there were also 2 seater VF-0A's...and the VF-0D was a high performance version of the VF-0 :blink: so i'm guessing the VF-0B is the prototype for space use (might have nuke engines??) or whatever. i really want a D model though...it's a nice change from the over saturated VF-1 line

The Macross Compendium mentions the 2 seater VF-0A, but has no mention of the VF-0B. However, the VF-0 page on the Compendium hasn't been updated for ages, so I'm guessing that the information may be slightly out of date and what was originally called a '2-seater VF-0A' has now been renamed VF-0B.

Graham