Bandai VF-1A CF On Sale at HLJ

Anubis

In case anyone is interested, HLJ has the Bandai 1/55 VF-1A CF on sale for 17.46US. Don't think I really want one, but figured I'd post in case anyone else wants another chunky monkey for pretty cheap.

Link

Edit: Should have titled it "VF-1A on sale at HLJ............again."

They must really want to move these out of there, placing them 70% off.

Edited by Anubis

The shipping alone is what nixed it for me. If I am going to spend 30 bucks, I would rather put that towards an Elintseeker, or the second set of Fast Packs I need for my Roy 1/48 once it arrives.

But maybe there's someone who still likes chuncky monkeys

-insert sound of crickets-

or buy one for your kid of you haven't already, so he/she can be indoctrinated into Macross properly without killing one of your Yamato valks in the process.

I went ahead and placed a large order I had been holding back on, an extra $18 isn't going to break me. And like you said, chunky monkeys can be messed around with almost infinitely without worry of damage. I certainly wouldn't buy one for $50+ though.

Edited by Etrigan

This month has been expensive enough. After all that spendage, another chunky monkey isn't as tempting as it once was. Especialy after all the cool crap we got this month.

hmmmmmmm... I wanted too.... but I just got the gas bill... :(

and realestate bill... :(

and powerbill... :(

Guess what im not getting? ?

<_<

but still getting the yammie vt and ve, bill or no bill!! :D

I still love the 1/55's but since there will be no strike release I have all the 1/55's I need. I caught the 1/55 CF sale last year so I'll pass on the sale this time :ph34r: .

I still love the chunky monkeys!  Monkey lovers stand tall and have your voices heard! 

Edit:  Okay, that sounded really bad in retrospect.

Just call'em CMs. I still enjoy 'em, come on it's The Original Valk. I got all the reissues, 4x Super 1S and might get another. And like most CM lovers, still waiting for the reissues of the last four, Hikaru 1S Strike, VT-1, VE-1, and GBP-1S armor.

-No cricket sounds around here. <_<- Maybe it's for the 1/60 line? :lol:

I still love the chunky monkeys! Monkey lovers stand tall and have your voices heard!

Edit: Okay, that sounded really bad in retrospect.

I thought monkey lovers were stooped over and had hairy palms :lol:

I prefer being labeled a bandai lover myself LOL.

I'd get them at that price but for the shipping. Is shipping cheaper to japan? As in... could I get a couple sent to monkey nugget and pay him to ship them to me along with the stuff I want from him?