Progress shots Misato with gun

Sam

LOL..Thanks guys, as always, I appreciate hearing the feedback . :):):)

Nerv, I KNEW i would not get it right. The reference pic i had was all red, but the pic i had seen elsewhere had orange hightlights, so i went the safe way. But now i have rectified it. Also put the yellow badges on her as well :)

Im now going to add the new set of pics as an animated gif but in one of the previous posts, so as not to take up more space, so check it out :)

Thanks again. Next project i think is chobits Chi for my mum :D

post-26-1085827339_thumb.jpg

here is the closeup shot of the panties which i took the time out to make a lacey effect, misted with white and sorta see through

It's out-of-focus, I can't see anything if I wanted. :lol:

We need some guidelines on photography.. no out-of-focus, no overexposure due to flash, no camera-shake, no distracting background, please. :D

It could be as simple as taking the shot in better lighting.

On the Internet, you're only as skillful as your photography skills. :)

dunno if you would find it worth repainting

I think he already painted the shoulder parts orange. If you look closely to his last pix with rei in the background, you can see the shoulder has been painted orange. :lol:

Sam, awesome job on this piece. Makes me want to buy the painted version of this kit.

:p:D:lol:

dunno if you would find it worth repainting

I think he already painted the shoulder parts orange. If you look closely to his last pix with rei in the background, you can see the shoulder has been painted orange. :lol:

Sam, awesome job on this piece. Makes me want to buy the painted version of this kit.

:p:D:lol:

he did but 1 part that shud be red is ornage and 1 pat that shud be ornage is red

Nah it`s OK no problem.  What I meant is that kit is so sexy oh my heart not again  :D

:lol:

Btw, is there a Rei version of that?

There is actually.

Don't think it's a mass produced one, but I know Hobby Fan has a similar one with Rei.

That ""Gothic Lolita" Asuka is a nice kit. Very nice.

post-26-1086207114.jpg

Edited by Anubis

Nah it`s OK no problem.  What I meant is that kit is so sexy oh my heart not again  :D

There is actually.

Do you have a pic of that?

Hobby Fan's similar Rei.

post-26-1086207340_thumb.jpg

There is actually.

Don't think it's a mass produced one, but I know Hobby Fan has a similar one with Rei.

That ""Gothic Lolita" Asuka is a nice kit. Very nice.

I'll say ... it looks very nice! I dont have an Asuka kit, so might try and find this one! :) wonder how much...? :huh:

and Nerv, as for the shoulder pads, where were you before i painted it with a reference pic :(:(:p I honestly dont know if I can be bothered, but I have repainted whole figures before just because a little thing was annoying me, so I guess it wont be long before i fix it up. My pic i had showed it all red for the shoulders, felt something was wrong, but iddn'put my finger on it *ugh*

so maybe, its a real pain in the bum when its put together already though... :(

Oh, thanks Bobepat :) its a lovely kit so you wouldnt regret it :)

Edited by Sam

My Pre-painted Hobby Fan Misato came with the shoulders red as well. Doesn't bug me at all.

As for the Gothic Lolita Asuka, she is expensive. 12160 yen at Hobby Search

Hobby Fan has this one available for pre-order. $47.84 Still very good, and much cheaper. If I could paint figures, Hobby Fan would be my best friend. They have so many good Eva figures it's crazy.

post-26-1086234622.jpg

Edited by Anubis

Hobby Fan's similar Rei.

I love that Rei! Gimme gime! Can i buy it prepainted?

Unfortunately no.

I would have bought it already too.

Hobby Fan has this one available for pre-order. $47.84 Still very good, and much cheaper. If I could paint figures, Hobby Fan would be my best friend. They have so many good Eva figures it's crazy.

Yeah, I've had both on pre order for about a month now... wish they'd pass on when it'll be released....