HLJ Shipping

Hi all, I preordered all of the DX Amdriver figs and vehicles back in March when they were first announced. My SAL shipment took longer than usual (no biggie) but the real bummer is that it was sent in two boxes; one with the vehicles, which arrived a week ago, and the other one with the figs (I assume) which still has not arrived. Should I be worried about this or should I wait longer? :unsure:

Thanks,

B-

i would recommend contacting HLJ you should not take any chances, you never know if they were lost or not, the longer you wait the less chance you wll have of getting a response from them, it is best to order ems from them SAL takes way to long and you hear about stuff like this happening alot

Chris

You may have to wait a bit longer... SAL can be very slow. I had to wait a month for a shipment once, and I was getting a bit nervous, as they usually arrive in 2 weeks. There's a FAQ on HLJ's website concerning shipment times, and when you should contact HLJ. Should be under the shipping faq.