New Gundam FIX and ZEONOGRAPHY on the way...

Out of your 2 choices, I'd hope for a Legend to break up the same ol' "everything Strike, Freedom, of Destiny" frame of mind....

Hopefully this report in the I. Justice does solidify.

363648[/snapback]

more cool stuff, the Destiny is looking real good

7459781o90k.jpg

edit I do not know why the picture is coming out so small, i will upload it the old fanished way as well.

post-1669-1138125387_thumb.jpg

Edited by zeo-mare

more new cool stuff, the new HCM Pro, by the way does the Green Divers Asshimar have a white racing line on it or is that just a light reflection on the blue? Looks like a reflection to me.

bandai-002196-1L.jpg

bandai-002198-1L.jpg

Edited by zeo-mare

thanks, that pinstripe looks like it needs some wotk, it looks kind of awkward and warped in the UFO mode.

chris

wow what a great day for gundam collectors tons of new info, Hobby Link Japan has confirmed the G Gundam and Nobel Gundam Fix, but nothing prepared me for Junes release, the Zeta II Z2 Gundam is next, this is awesome news it is a great design and very rare, i wanted to get the 1/144 Bclub kit for around $180.00 this will definetly save money :p I cannot wait to see the prototypes. they also confirm these, ( i was hoping the Bacue was Extended Msia)

MSIA BuCUE

MSIA Gouf Ignited Production

MSIA Extended Freedom Gundam

MSIA Extended Justice Gundam

chris

Edited by zeo-mare

If you guys can get it, go for the UC Arms Galley #1. These weapons are quite detailed, and are to scale with the 1/144, especially eMSiA. The Zaku II 120mm cannon is more detailed than those which comes with the eMSiA Zaku II.

The gems here are the 90mm, the 175mm cannons, and the Kampfer shotguns. I think the distribution per box is fixed though, as I got exactly 2 of each for my single box. That meant 120mm cannons.. which I have absolutely no idea what to do with. Anyone wants to trade for shotguns and 90mm? :)

EDIT: Removed pic because HLJ blocked leechers like me. ;)

Edited by Lynx7725

hi do you have them yourself? if so can you post pictures of the actual product? sometimes they always look better in the production photos on sites then they do when you get them in person. by the way you can not use pics directly from HLJ you get a error message. so your picture you posted in not showing, it just says picture stolen from HLJ :p

Hah, figured HLJ would be that smart. They had problems with leechers like myself. :) I'll edit the post above to remove it.

Yes, I have the product. The promo pics are pretty accurate, but what they don't tell you is that they broke the weapons down into individual parts which you have to assemble. Not very hard, but some pieces are small and can disappear.

Hah, figured HLJ would be that smart. They had problems with leechers like myself. :) I'll edit the post above to remove it.

Yes, I have the product. The promo pics are pretty accurate, but what they don't tell you is that they broke the weapons down into individual parts which you have to assemble. Not very hard, but some pieces are small and can disappear.

363892[/snapback]

i would love to see some pics if you could with your MSIA or Gudam Fix, that would reall make my day :)

the HCM Pro Zaku Warrior Set and Gundam fix Guncannon are out, is anyone getting them? I want to get one but i think I need another Ikea case first :p my two are now overflowing and i am having a hard time fitting anything. I am definetly grabbing the Fix however very soon :)

Gundam Fix Guncannon

http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN940330

Chris

Edited by zeo-mare

Here's some auction shots of the ZAKU set box configuration.

The box with the Wizard Packs can be switched-out for the Impulse to bring the team together.

post-1479-1138229460_thumb.jpg

post-1479-1138229468_thumb.jpg

post-1479-1138229477_thumb.jpg

Edited by GRAND CANNON

very cool i will probably just leave it the way it is, or put the normal Zaku Warrior in it.

chris

the HCM Pro Zaku Warrior Set and Gundam fix Guncannon are out, is anyone getting them? I want to get one but i think I need another Ikea case  first :p  my two are now overflowing and i am having a hard time fitting anything. I am definetly grabbing the Fix however very soon :)

Gundam Fix Guncannon

http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN940330

Chris

364059[/snapback]

I would have but for three reasons, 1) money is tight, 2) I can't be bothered & 3) the vertiable downpouring of news from japan this week makes me think I should really save some money.

IIRC, no, it's plated/ chromed plastic, but I'll check again when I'm at home. Surprisingly, the shotgun is the weapon with the least (if not none) diecast.

The pics only show the shotgun, the 90mm and the 175mm. It doesn't show the three (!) variety of 120mm cannons that the kit comes with -- if I got time later tonight I'll take more pics.

Also, the weapons doesn't come with any attachment points. I got the shotgun to hang on the back of the leader Zaku by using the bazooka attachment part, but that's very loose and prone to falling out.

A GW member (akum6n) has found some new HCM Pro goodies:

New pic of the Hambrabi - which shows some decals/stickers - this a first for HCMPros?

New pic of Green Diver Asshimar which will be "limited", but just how and why are unknown right now.

Also a new addition of a Titans Hi-Zack for April. Even comes with a flag!

You also know this means an EFSF verison will be showing up someday.....maybe even a Hobby Hi-Zack? :)

post-1479-1138811653_thumb.jpeg

post-1479-1138811664_thumb.jpeg

post-1479-1138811675_thumb.jpeg

great pictures the Hambradi and Hizack are definetly mine when they come out, i do not like the new Asshamair however so i will pass of that one, i would love a AOZ Hizack however, maybe we will get lucky.

chris

Hambrabri is looking much, much better painted, the optional stickers are a nice touch. Good to see that Bandai does think about the little things it can do to make a figure standout.

Speaking of which, the Hi-Zacks white flag accessory is inspired, mad props to them for even thinking of including that.

OTOH, I curse them for their overzealousness when it comes to limited items.

Impressive,  Green Diver Asshimar color is better than Zeta version could the Green Diver Zeta be behind ?

365503[/snapback]

That would be nice, indeed.
OTOH, I curse them for their overzealousness when it comes to limited items.

365524[/snapback]

I bet they'll make up for it with an EFSF release that has a nice weapons loadout. :) Edited by GRAND CANNON

Thanx for the pics GRAND CANNON.

I just love the HCM pro line, with every release they come up with something new or extras. The turtle Decal and the extra white flag crack me up a bit :lol:

I gave up on the wait and just brought almost every one of them,, the bills will come soon :angry:

This new batch of HCM Pros look great. Especially the Hi-Zack! I am thrilled they're doing that one now. The flag on the Hi-Zack is a great bonus too.

I'm not evena big fan of the Hambrabi, but have to admit the HCM Pro of it is sweet.

Hope they do a Marasai too.

The Green Diver's Asshimar looks real nice. I do wonder how "limited" it will be.

The Char's Rick-dom was sorely limited. Was that a contest item or something? Even if the Asshimar is released about the quantity of the limited ver. plating Master Grade kits I would expect prices to climb on that Asshimar so get it right away if you want it.

Excellent line these HCM Pro's have become.

Edited by Anubis

The Char's Rick-dom was sorely limited.  Was that a contest item or something?  Even if the Asshimar is released about the quantity of the limited ver. plating Master Grade kits I would expect prices to climb on that Asshimar so get it right away if you want it.

Excellent line these HCM Pro's have become.

365661[/snapback]

Here's the Limited list I've compiled from my master list HERE:

LIMITED EDITIONS

04-01  MS-09RS Rick Dom (Char Aznable’s Custom)  (1/2005)

OPERATION:RED (CHAR’S MS CAMPAIGN) –- 1117 copies -- Same as Rick Dom, but special Char Custom colors. Awarded to winners of Operation:Red draw from 11/17/04 to 2/17/05 – 350 names pulled on 12/17/04, 350 names pulled on 1/17/05, 417 names pulled on 2/17/05. Required mail-in of ‘proof-of-purchase’-type tags from Char’s Zaku and one other HCMPro release.

12-00  ZGMF-1000 ZAKU Warrior (Team Heine Special)  (7/2005)

MBS ANIME FEST ’05 & C3 x HOBBY 2005 -- Same as ZAKU Warrior, but with special orange shoulder armor. Limited edition release originally sold at MBS ANIME FEST. ’05 in Osaka, Japan, but was also available at C3 x HOBBY 2005 in Tokyo, Japan.

------  1/20 Acguy Pilot - Akahana (aka Red Nose)  (8/2005)

â€High Complete Pro Deluxe Fan†Lottery –- 1000 winning lottery pieces – 1/20 figure of the Acguy pilot Akahana (aka Red Nose) from Mobile Suit Gundam. Awarded to winners of a lottery with the purchase of the HCMPro Jaburo Attack or Acguy.  When purchased, a “Deluxe Fan†was issued with a lottery piece as part of the fan. Winning pieces were to be submitted between 7/22/05 and 9/30/05. The 1/20 scale allows this piece to accompany the Acguy in the same 'huddled' position.  Hong Kong Mail-In Offer – Also available in Hong Kong via mail-in ‘proof-of-purchase’-type tags from Acguy and one other HCMPro release.

20-01  MRX-044 Asshimar (Green Divers Custom) **NEW PIC & INFO** (3/2006)

- Listed as "Limited Model",  but unsure production numbers or availability at this time. 

There's been no warning about any sort of mail-in offer for the GD Asshimar, but it still may be too early for that....even though it is due next month. :unsure:

Edited by GRAND CANNON

The HCm Pro Char's Rick-Dom was gorgeous. I saw it on ebay a couple of times, always for around 100 bucks + shipping. Not surprising given there were so few of them actually produced, and all lotteried off.

I gave up on that one and ordered the Zeonography with BBTS's sale.

I'm undecided on wether I'll get the Green Divers Asshimar. I should decide soon thogh just in case.

Edited by Anubis

I just ordered the Gundam Fix Guncannon, and the EMSIA MK II Titan off of HLJ I wanted to get the 1/144 Gundam Seed Akatusaki but it just went out of stock :( Does anyone know someplace reliable with fast shiping that has it in stock?, i got 2 of the guncannons so i could pose both of them side by side. i will post pictures when they come in

chris