New Gundam FIX and ZEONOGRAPHY on the way...

Yep the Gundam-X must have a toy line.  BTW is the MSIA GX confirmed yet ?

361651[/snapback]

not that i know of.

chris

I do not like it, i will just stick with the GFF version . wow the hands are huge on it :p

.....i heard rumors of the G-Gundam and Nobel Gundam but nothing more....

361649[/snapback]

Here's the definitive answer per Gunota....

GFF God Gundam & Nobel Gundam (April, 4,179 yen)

EMSiA Freedom Gundam (April, 2,100 yen)

EMSiA BuCUE (May, 1,575 yen)

The BuCUE is an out-of-the-blue entry that I'm looking forward to checking out. This also moves the EMSIA line away from remolds and adds news suits which can open endless possibilities.........

:D

A EMSiA BuCUE??? Sweet :D I am really looking forward to that one. I really want to see the prototype for it.

chris

Edited by zeo-mare

do not worry, i am certain you will see one and most likely this year as well. :)

chris

Neo-Era has posted over at Gundam Watch that some weighty rumors have also listed these fan-faves for June '06:

MSIA - ZGMF-2000 GOUF Ignited (Mass Production)

EMSIA - ZGMF-X09A Justice Gundam

Good news, ineed! Hopefully a confirmation will soon follow!

:D

Edited by GRAND CANNON

No surprise there, I expect the other Zeta era suits currently being MSIA'd (I forgot their names) to follow soon after.

363076[/snapback]

your probably talking about the Gabthley and Hambrabi i expected no less, I am praying for a Marasai myself, which i think has some of the best chances of the series to be made.

chris

From Toysdaily new HCM-Pro figures on the way :  

http://www.toysdaily.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=30866  

http://www.gundamer.com/01/g20_05_08_04.html

363054[/snapback]

Nu, Sazabi and... Turn A :o:) (or is that a wish list?)

363084[/snapback]

That's the results of their poll for which figures should get the HCMP treatment, it's a few months old allready hence the inclusion of Strike Freedom and Zeta.

No surprise there, I expect the other Zeta era suits currently being MSIA'd (I forgot their names) to follow soon after.

363076[/snapback]

your probably talking about the Gabthley and Hambrabi i expected no less, I am praying for a Marasai myself, which i think has some of the best chances of the series to be made.

chris

363081[/snapback]

Them's the ones, I'll buy them, no complaints there. It's being able to so easily see what's coming that's taking the fun out of waiting for the announcements.

I hope there's more suprise stuff like the MkII set lined up for the near future.

Edited by Fort Max

as posted in the other section, but it belongs more here, i am surprised by the AGG but i am not really a big fan of the design, it is one of the strangest yet for the zeonography series.

post-1669-1138039376_thumb.jpg

From Guntoa : 

This month's hobby mag news : 

HGUC Methuss (March, 1,470 yen)

HCM-Pro Asshimar (Green Divers version)

Also revealed for the first time is that the Zeonography Z'Gok/Zogok can be converted into an Agg as well.

363238[/snapback]

A rare purchase of a repaint for me then.

Also, Methuss appearing "now" in HG means we can probably expect it in HCMP before years end.

This a bad start for MSIA, starting to loose interest.

363354[/snapback]

It was to be expected, the 2 new lines (HCM Pro and the Extended MSIA) are getting a lot of attention, HCM Pro has awsome movements and joints so you can make them pose in crazy impossible ways for a MSIA, plus, cheaper :blink: The Extended has lots more details and... well they're awsome, so the MSIA is, to my eyes, a lot less interesting, especially since most new Gundams in that line sux (poor details, paint sux, posability highly limited), only good ones are the mass produced MS like the Ginn... <_<

Strange as heck. No idea what it is. lol!

1137992036976.jpg

363306[/snapback]

http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/msv/ems-05.htm

It's one of the numerous MSV designs that were suppose to have been used to attack Jaburo if the attack had taken place at a later date, but Char's discovery of the entrance (or a entrance) led to the attack being moved up and a number of newer Zeon designs didn't have the chance to get used.

I think MSIA has just outlived itself and Bandai wants to move on now and make better figures.

It's sad that they always choose to start with a blank slate so to speak, meaning less "popular" designs alsmot never get to see the light of day.

But wasn't there talk of an MSIA Gundam X or did I imagine that?

edit, never mind. I read a couple of pages back and it seems to have been a rumour. :(

Edited by Fort Max

It's a garage kit - one of a set. They look nice! Here's some other hobby show pics of others:

*edit* - BTW, you can see that they put the Dom-girl in the real ZG package, as a display piece only.

post-1479-1138083993_thumb.jpg

post-1479-1138084033_thumb.jpg

post-1479-1138084046_thumb.jpg

post-1479-1138084062_thumb.jpg

post-1479-1138084078_thumb.jpg

post-1479-1138084092_thumb.jpg

post-1479-1138084107_thumb.jpg

post-1479-1138084130_thumb.jpg

post-1479-1138084150_thumb.jpg

Edited by GRAND CANNON

Those are great cases but the light bill probably wouldn't be that bad.

Its the size that gets me. they take up a lot of space

and there not multi level. They deifinately display the figures

prominantly. Fantastic if you have the space for them.

according to robot-japan the Cosmic Region #7005 is Infinite Justice Gundam. I hope this turns out true, i also hope they make a Legend Gundam and a Strike Gundam at some point

Out of your 2 choices, I'd hope for a Legend to break up the same ol' "everything Strike, Freedom, of Destiny" frame of mind....

Hopefully this report in the I. Justice does solidify.

Edited by GRAND CANNON