New Gundam FIX and ZEONOGRAPHY on the way...

i hope it comes with the zaku head where he used the gundams hand to tear of the cables on it in the first few episodes. maybe they can make the head the hand and the cables one peice :D By the way the HCM-Pro Asshamair is out, I just ordered it from Hobby Link Japan.

Edited by zeo-mare

Review for the Asshimar, it looks cool. I cannot believe the difference in size between the MSIA and the HGUC version, i thought they were supposed to be 1/144 scale? he has a great reveiw of that one (HGUC) as well. i just ordered mine from HLJ with the HCM-Pro MK II Titan,

http://pony-hp2.web.infoseek.co.jp/HCMP-ASSHIMAR.htm

Edited by zeo-mare

I wish they'd sell that stand separately. It works good with the other HCM Pros.

there is a few more pics i have but they are smaller. i really want the blue destiny one however.

post-1669-1131782501_thumb.jpg

I wish they'd sell that stand separately.  It works good with the other HCM Pros.

344079[/snapback]

A fair few people have said that, both the Asshimars and the Destiny Deactive stands are strudy and do what they do so well that bandai would be stupid not to sell them seperately in some form or another.

I'd prefer the Destiny stands as they have a much smaller footprint and they're nicely translucent.

In the meantime though I'm going to give these a try,

http://www.hlj.com/product/YLSPPC-28

• 2 weeks later...

I got a few more HCM-Pros today the MK II Titan and the Asshimar. the Asshimar is quite big it is much bigger and heftier then the other figures in the series. the display stand is nice and works pretty well with the other figures but it seems alittle loose for them.

post-1669-1132569309_thumb.jpg

Edited by zeo-mare

here is the MK II, I am going to get the AEUG version as well but i will wait for the box set. this on is pretty nice it is quite poseable more so then the Asshimar. i just ordered the Rick Dom and Agcguy from Tisinc and the Z-gok from Hobby Link Japan. i will post pics when i get them in. only draw back about these figures is the fact that i am now collecting yet another new toy line :lol::lol:<_<:(

chris

post-1669-1132569501_thumb.jpg

Edited by zeo-mare

Damn you! My Asshimar should be here allready... :(

On that note about display stands, I can see the HCM Pro line going the same way as the MG line and including some kind of stand for every new figure from this point.

Since some of the MG stands have been pretty sweet (I'm think of the catapult replicas here) I wouldn't mind that at all. :p

Oh, and that MKII set is going to rock, so glad I didn't get the AEUG version allready.

yes the Mk II set is definetly going to rock i have already put some money in my paypal account for its release. i would love to see more display stands in the future for the upcoming figures. by the way has anyone heard what is next? i have heard only rumors but have seen no confimed reports

chris

That`s why I don`t want to start a new Gundam Toy/kit line :D . As for whats next, it all depends on Bandai if they listen to the fans wanted list, here are the top 10 most wanted :

1) Freedom Gundam

2) Nu Gundam

3) Zeta Gundam

4) Strike Freedom Gundam (RELEASED)

5) Gouf

6) Turn A Gundam

7) Sazabi

8) GM

9) Qubeley

10) Strike Gundam

The rest at Guntoa Nov.4

Edited by Black Valkyrie

A fully transforming Zeta should be up next, there has been concept line art and such in the magazines for the last couple of months.

I have this months Dengeki hobby on order as it should have some properly juicy pictures. :D

edit: I scoured TBDX.com but none of the Zeta sneaky peaks I've seen in the past are still online.

I'm sure I posted about that list on here before but I'll do it again now breifly,

The top choice is so obviously going to happen, I only hope they make a Meteor to go with it.

Nu Gundam or Turn A would be my picks from that list, S Freedom is done and Zeta is on the way.

I voted for Gundam Double X, it came way down around the late 60's iirc...

Edited by Fort Max

cool i guess i was right about the rx-78 coming with the zaku head :p i may have to get this one. i am alittle interested in the Bound Doc, but i have to see the final version first i thought it was much much bigger, but he is not as big as i thought, i may get the B-club one instead because of the detail.

from the looks of things nothing in particilar the Jet sled however looks like it is cutting through water. but i do not think the display was meant to resemble anything from the series

MSV prototype amphibious.

The 4 amphibious models animated were the Gogg, Zok, Z'Gok, and Acguy.

Edited by Anubis

the hell... :blink:

anyone know what that is?

346410[/snapback]

It's MSM-08 Zogock.

346418[/snapback]

Is that a variation or was it acctually seen in one of the shows?

I would assume it is a variation.

346561[/snapback]

Production design that would have made it into the show but for the fact that before the episode was animated (Jaburo invasion), the series was getting axed and many episodes got cut/compressed so they could wrap the series up instead of killing it halfway.

Bandai actually released kits of these designs as part of the MSG Gunpla line before they came up with the MSV line.

i got the HCM_PRO Acguy and Dom in today. they are both very nice, the Acguy is my favorite he is very poseable and detailed. i really wish they would add these camo markings on the Gundam Seed designs they would look so much better.

post-1669-1132778715_thumb.jpg