New Eva Figures with Rei and Asuka

BTW folks, we've got the eva trading figures in stock and are now taking pre-orders for the "Grimlock" figures. Here are the links:

Evangelion Rei and Asuka Wonder Showcase "Grimlock" Figure Set PREORDER

jun043673.jpg

Evangelion Video Game Trading Figure

evatrade2.jpg

We also just got the Seaside Figures in:

Evangelion Seaside Figure - Asuka

evaseasideasuka.jpg

Evangelion Seaside Figure - Misato

evaseasidemisato.jpg

Evangelion Seaside Figure - Rei

evaseasiderei.jpg

I noticed that some of those places overseas that were offering the Grimlock figures were charging upwards of $30 or so for the set. Fortunately these will be available in the States and our pre-order price for them is only $16.99 per set!

We also had the Pinky Street figures on pre-order, but boy, those suckers went REALLY fast!

Best Regards,

Tam

Edited by twinmoons

anyone else have the complete eva kubrick line in there collection?

Just completed mine actually, it took a while to score the first set since even non-Evangelion fans are after it (it was the first Kubrick set ever). The Kubricks are the highlight of my Evangelion collection, even over the SOCs and Perfect Rei. B))

I noticed that some of those places overseas that were offering the Grimlock figures were charging upwards of $30 or so for the set. Fortunately these will be available in the States and our pre-order price for them is only $16.99 per set!

We also had the Pinky Street figures on pre-order, but boy, those suckers went REALLY fast!

Best Regards,

Tam

Are those grimrocks the import (US) versions thus the cheaper price?

Best Regards,

Tam

Are those grimrocks the import (US) versions thus the cheaper price?

Yes, they are the U.S. versions. I am assuming they will be the same exact figures in the same exact packaging though.

isn't this a hentai statue? :o

i remember seeing one of rei a long time ago...that one was a hentai statue :unsure:

There is a rarely seen Asuka Unit-02 to match the partial-nude Rei Unit-01. This is that I believe, ort at least a similar take.

BTW: the Sega Summer Ex Rei and Asuka Swimsuit figures are out now, and like usual most places are already sold out. Not as good as my Kotubukia statues so no concern to me though. Not bad figures though.

Asuka

post-26-1088136222_thumb.jpg

Edited by Anubis

i remember seeing one of rei a long time ago...that one was a hentai statue :unsure:

There is a rarely seen Asuka Unit-02 to match the partial-nude Rei Unit-01. This is that I believe, ort at least a similar take.

BTW: the Sega Summer Ex Rei and Asuka Swimsuit figures are out now, and like usual most places are already sold out. Not as good as my Kotubukia statues so no concern to me though. Not bad figures though.

Asuka

Ordered mine from HLJ yesterday....and they were on low stock. I think i will give the onsen figures a miss though.

Asuka

Ordered mine from HLJ yesterday....and they were on low stock. I think i will give the onsen figures a miss though.

I'm beginning to reconsider the onsen figures as well.

With all the other figures coming (inc. the grimrocks at Twin Moons for cheap), and the ones I already have, I may not really need the onsen pack. Maybe.

The Party Time and Christmas figures I'm definately getting no matter what.

Party time looks cool. Xmas doesnt look so bad. Party time Asuka reminds me of Asuka in the Chinese dress. I will get the grimrock set. You can thank me for having Twin moons having it. I inquired and he looked. :D

I am not a big Eva fan but I will reconsider some figures. What I would like to see is those NERV/UN hover fighters. That looks so cool. Or that huge turboprop plane that launches that big missile. Better yet, the big air transporter.

Does any1 know where i can get the pinky rei and auska without having to pay the $50 on ebay :(?

they must of been released while i was writing exams *cry*

does any1 know if HLJ will restock?????

Well, we WERE offering them for only $17.99, but we sold out real quick. Diamond Comics, the U.S. Distributor has said that they aren't expecting any more within the next 6 months though, so it will be pretty hard for us to re-stock. I wouldn't go paying $50 for them though; that's pretty outrageous. I'm pretty sure they will be state-side again soon.

Edited by twinmoons

Does any1 know where i can get the pinky rei and auska without having to pay the $50 on ebay :(?

they must of been released while i was writing exams *cry*

does any1 know if HLJ will restock?????

Well, we WERE offering them for only $17.99, but we sold out real quick. Diamond Comics, the U.S. Distributor has said that they aren't expecting any more within the next 6 months though, so it will be pretty hard for us to re-stock. I wouldn't go paying $50 for them though; that's pretty outrageous. I'm pretty sure they will be state-side again soon.

I think toy-wave had the pinky figures.

To all the people who have bought from Hobby search....how do you cancel an order? I want to cancel the onsen figures but can't find a cancel option.

Just E-mail them with the order # and they'll cancel the order for you.

I canceled the Crytal Zaku pre-order I made last week. He responded right away.

To all the people who have bought from Hobby search....how do you cancel an order? I want to cancel the onsen figures but can't find a cancel option.

I sent an order cancellation for the onsen figures which has the same order as the party time figures to hs-support@1999.co.jp (Is that right? Or should I send to hs-order@1999.co.jp? Hope they don't cancel both instead.

HLJ just got the Seaside Set in.  Misato is nice in that one.

Just a note. HLJ sells the seaside set for 4200 yen. This is way higher than the norm on Yahoo Japan -- 1600 yen to 2100 yen. Didn't realize it until too late. :(

(Of course, once you add in deputy fees, the difference isn't so striking.)

I sent an order cancellation for the onsen figures which has the same order as the party time figures to hs-support@1999.co.jp (Is that right? Or should I send to hs-order@1999.co.jp? Hope they don't cancel both instead.

As long as you asked him to cancel the specific item you shoud be fine.

I've got my Grimrock! Rei and Asuka and they are worth the price! :D

They just look lovely and the figures are not that small (16.5 cm). Cute!

• 2 months later...
You knew this was coming.

If it is more detailed than the Rei, maybe...

Sweet. Still don't know if I want to plunk down 30 bucks for each of them though. Awesome articulation, good detail, but damn they're pricey. Maybe Asuka's base is that damaged Angel statue? The Asuka figure looks good though can't deny that.

For now I think I'll stick with my gashapons and the upcoming Sega plug suits I have on order. A shinji plug suit figure would would be nice too, but I at least have the one gashapon with him in casual with penpen. I find it strange there are more Kaoru figures than Shinji right now. :blink:

Here are the sega plug suits:

Rei

Asuka

I ended up canceling all my Sega pre-orders from Hobby Search after they started not answering e-mails. They never did email me back after all the letters I sent. Very pissed about that.

I might get the Misato Onsen when Tam or Animecastle gets it.

There's another gashapon set coming too. Not a bad set really, I at least want the Yui from this one.

post-26-1095953964.jpg

Edited by Anubis

Anubis: Hobby Search didn't reply either and luckily didn't send me the onsen figures despite it still being in my pending orders.

But i made the bad decision to buy their Snow figures and its still status : waiting to be shipped, for 3 days. Beh

Anyway, i'm planning to get that Eva sadamoto set 3. WIll be skipping the plug suit ones.

Anubis: Hobby Search didn't reply either and luckily didn't send me the onsen figures despite it still being in my pending orders.

But i made the bad decision to buy their Snow figures and its still status : waiting to be shipped, for 3 days. Beh

Anyway, i'm planning to get that Eva sadamoto set 3. WIll be skipping the plug suit ones.

I sent two notices to cancel the Onsen figures, both of which went unanswered. I hoped they just did it and didn't bother to send a reply, but then I got an in stock notice and it was updated ready to ship. I sent a few angry notices to them, and now it's been in the same status for over a week and a half, but not charged or shipped, so I guess they got the message. For the poor communication (or complete lack thereof) I sent an email describing the recent events, my displeasure, and told them to cancel everything else, close my account, and remove my credit card. They still didn't respond, though they better have done what I said. I'll dispute the charge if they try to process anything once those other sets come out. The first few transactions I made went great, and they responded to any e-mails I sent. Starting in June they stopped communicating all together. Must have lost their good employee and replaced him with an idiot. Pathetic customer service now. Quite a shame because they have very good prices, and they don't gouge you on shipping. Just before all that happened when the Onsen set came out I bought a 1/6 PVC Belldandy from them and it processed just fine (though she was in waiting to ship status for like 5 days though. EMS as usual delivered her very fast once she finally left the dock.)

Great prices, but if they no longer know how to answer a damn email I'm not buying from them.

I'm still kind of iffy on the Sega plug suits. I'm planning on keeping the order in case I do like them, but I want to see more shots of the sculpt, and I don't know how big they are. If they end up like the school uniform set I bought and I don't really like it, then I'll sell it off too.

Edited by Anubis