Loads of SW Episode III pix

Darn! Most of em' have been taken off the web, but I got to see some of em' such as the new clone trooper designs, Vader suit, and not to mention that ultra-gorgeous aide to padame :D:p

Kinda looks like a younger Angelina Jolie - which means it's ALL good :p

Actually, as of about 8am EST, most are still there... y ajust have to hit reload a ton... or right click and select 'show image' for EACH pic... I imagine the server is gettin' pinged hard about now. By 10 this morning when most of the U.S. geeks start awakening, it will probably be impossible to log on... :rolleyes:

tried reloading a bunch of times.....cant see the pictures.....Damn, I was really wanting to see these, it looks like he had a whole bunch up there at one time.

Oh well,

Larry

No dice for me. By the time I visited the link, I think only 7-8 pics were still up (out of a claimed 120). I even scanned through the source and attempted to visit several of the links directly, but the images were simply not found. Anyone lucky enough to have saved some of these?

i went to the site where the actual pictures were hosted and managed to see quite a few of them.

Never saw any of the ones posted above though, exceopt for the General Grievous one.

The clone troopers look pretty cool now...although I hope that none of the "squad markings" schemes are used.

I have a feeling this will be the best of the three (prequels). General Grievous' character seems like he's gonna kick some major Jedi ass. :D

Darth's mask looks a little less streamlined. Next summer can't come soon enough. :D

Just got back out of a meeting & figured I'd post some more pix for those who didn't get a chance to see 'em at the link above.

Here's a close up of Grievous' eyes. Kinda feline... hm, which reminds us of which recent baddie??? Well I guess there is a rumor goin' about...

post-26-1083858224_thumb.jpg

Edited by Amped

It would be sw sweet if that were true. Would make for a good pairing of Darth Tyrannus (Dooku) running the political side and Darth Maul (grievous) running the military side of the separatist confederation (or whatever they're called).

Even if not, Grievous is an absolute bad ass. Awesome character design, and if he's near as cool as he was in Clone Wars, we're in for a treat.

In the back and black video clip we saw Obi-wan against green screen fighting 3 or so guys in green suits to be CG'd, using some kind of staffs. Now we know that those are in fact Grievous's lackies.

Edited by Anubis

All old pictures, I'm afraid. But they're still nice to look at again. Seeing them all together kind of helps paint a better picture of the film, moreso than seeing them spread out over several months and different web sites.

And die hard SW prop nerds rejoice! Anakin's saber handle even has the correct silver tape on it, just like the original ANH prop did!

post-26-1083858973.jpg

Now, supposedly this one is fan art, not actual production art. Nonetheless, it shows Grievous in all his 4-sabered glory... which seems to me to lend some credance to the Darth Maul theory. Now true or not... it at least seems a feasible theory to me...

post-26-1083858993_thumb.jpg

Proof Anakin has embraced the dark side... he looks like Hugh Hefner!  :lol:

He clearly is already evil in that picture! Otherwise, why wouldn't he be paying attention to Padme's pert little breasts?

Showing a little "belly" also.

he's more machine, now, than man..

woo I can't wait for this film.. the latest StarWars Insider newsletter I got had a link to an article that was described as "Pearl Harbor in space" but I couldn't see it because it was for Hyperspace subscribers only.. I can only imagine it was talking about the forthcoming space battles in Ep3. Can't wait!

Say, do any of you all play StarWars Galaxies?

Edited by ZorClone