Miria 1J out~!

柿崎速雄

My Max and Millia VF-1Js get sent out this week! I finally got myself a Fast Pack for my 1/48th VF-1S Roy this past weekend! I'm going crazy for Valkyries! I just can't get enough of the 1/48th with the Fast Packs. I'm just glad I got those TV hands for my Roy so he doesn't look silly next to the M&M Valks with those flimsy hands.

Randy

I'm in the process of putting in payments to my Paypal account to get it I 'll let you know when I got it in the 1/48 gallery when I post pictures of both the Max and Millia together :D

well i got the super M&M's yesterday(thanks Neova) and i'm noticing a considerable drop in QC of the 1/48's.

1. i got white paint here and there....bascially its just a sloppy paint job all around...not very happy about that one. :(

2. some of the parts needed to be sanded down like the knee caps. they were uneven and rough along the edges, no biggie but for $180, they could've bought some sandpaper and made it right. :rolleyes:

3. is it just me or did the arm armor get worse? not only does it not hold the gunpod, the grooves cut in the armor for the grip is slightly off and doesn't even want to fit in the position let alone hold it. this completely has me pissed off. :angry::angry::angry:

4. the air brake flap color is off from the rest of the valk. both for the max and millia's...WTF is up with that? how are they going to use to different shades of red/blue on the the most visible part of the valks? f-in ridiculous. :angry:

i'm not nitpicking, but i noticed all these things while i was TF'ing them to battroid mode. no need for a magnifying glass here, you'll see the problems as soon as you opent he box and TF it.

anyhow, thats it and i think i'll have to slow my roll on the 1/48 purchases. you'd figure the quality would get better as they continued, it did for a time but it definitely got worse with these 2 valks...

all in all, on a scale of 1 to 10, both these are a 5....and thats me being generous. they didn't bother to fix the gunpod arm armor issue nor did they bother to check to see if the air brake and chest plate colors matched.

well i got the super M&M's yesterday(thanks Neova) and i'm noticing a considerable drop in QC of the 1/48's.

1. i got white paint here and there....bascially its just a sloppy paint job all around...not very happy about that one. :(

2. some of the parts needed to be sanded down like the knee caps. they were uneven and rough along the edges, no biggie but for $180, they could've bought some sandpaper and made it right. :rolleyes:

3. is it just me or did the arm armor get worse? not only does it not hold the gunpod, the grooves cut in the armor for the grip is slightly off and doesn't even want to fit in the position let alone hold it. this completely has me pissed off. :angry::angry::angry:

4. the air brake flap color is off from the rest of the valk. both for the max and millia's...WTF is up with that? how are they going to use to different shades of red/blue on the the most visible part of the valks? f-in ridiculous. :angry:

i'm not nitpicking, but i noticed all these things while i was TF'ing them to battroid mode. no need for a magnifying glass here, you'll see the problems as soon as you opent he box and TF it.

anyhow, thats it and i think i'll have to slow my roll on the 1/48 purchases. you'd figure the quality would get better as they continued, it did for a time but it definitely got worse with these 2 valks...

all in all, on a scale of 1 to 10, both these are a 5....and thats me being generous. they didn't bother to fix the gunpod arm armor issue nor did they bother to check to see if the air brake and chest plate colors matched.

i dont' know about you, but when i opened the box to my low viz, the box was FULL of oxygen! geeze don't they know how corosive that stuff is to my valk?

just because it's a assembly line doesn't give them the right to miss tiny fleks of extra plastic, or white spots in a few areas on the paint, or boxes full of corosive oxygen.

bastards.

1.  i got white paint here and there....bascially its just a sloppy paint job all around...not very happy about that one.  :(

2.  some of the parts needed to be sanded down like the knee caps.  they were uneven and rough along the edges, no biggie but for $180, they could've bought some sandpaper and made it right.  :rolleyes:

3.  is it just me or did the arm armor get worse?  not only does it not hold the gunpod, the grooves cut in the armor for the grip is slightly off and doesn't even want to fit in the position let alone hold it.  this completely has me pissed off.  :angry:  :angry:  :angry: 

4.  the air brake flap color is off from the rest of the valk.  both for the max and millia's...WTF is up with that?  how are they going to use to different shades of red/blue on the the most visible part of the valks?  f-in ridiculous.  :angry:

i'm not nitpicking, but i noticed all these things while i was TF'ing them to battroid mode.  no need for a magnifying glass here, you'll see the problems as soon as you opent he box and TF it. 

anyhow, thats it and i think i'll have to slow my roll on the 1/48 purchases.  you'd figure the quality would get better as they continued, it did for a time but it definitely got worse with these 2 valks...

all in all, on a scale of 1 to 10, both these are a 5....and thats me being generous.  they didn't bother to fix the gunpod arm armor issue nor did they bother to check to see if the air brake and chest plate colors matched.

i dont' know about you, but when i opened the box to my low viz, the box was FULL of oxygen! geeze don't they know how corosive that stuff is to my valk?

just because it's a assembly line doesn't give them the right to miss tiny fleks of extra plastic, or white spots in a few areas on the paint, or boxes full of corosive oxygen.

bastards.

i dont get it. what is his post had to do with oxygen oxidizing it?

all his complaints are good and doesnt need to be bashed.

im guessing most of the valk molds yammy has are getting worn out by now.

the paint thing well I can say they were bit sloppy and proly ran out of paint for the airbrake line. and making it look off color with the replacement paint.

Hum so cool ! I want mine NOW !

Anyway, the pilot sculpt is the same than for any others ? :blink: Hey Mr Yamato is this look like a man ? :angry::angry:

miriya.jpg

Thats Robotech art man... Tommy Yune did that 2 years ago. It aint Macross.

Guys, just settle down. KingNor was trying to be funny or sarcastic. It is just a review. Everyone has the right to praise or criticize it. I seem to remember someone saying in my post: I spent $2000 on valk in April: that once you post it, it is open to criticism and praise.

I for one are disappointed by the arm armor not holding the gunpod. haterist is right. As for the paint, I dont the issue but then again I looked carefully on all 7 my Max but have yet to receive Milla. At least I dont see the damn tow pieces as the same color as the valk.

don't even sweat it Zentrandude, its cool. some people are just like that. :huh:

the paint thing well I can say they were bit sloppy and proly ran out of paint for the airbrake line. and making it look off color with the replacement paint.

oh a just a clarification, there is no painted airbrake...isn't painted at all...its not suppose to be for the TV valks. :)

it seems they used to different batches of plastic for the chest plate and airbrake. in doing so, they ended up having 2 different shades of red and 2 different shades of blue. the chest plates are darker shades of blue/red, the air brake is a lighter shade of red/blue....which kind of makes the airbrake flap stand out like a sore thumb. :(

AH HA! Where are all you hypocritical whiners complaining about the head laser color? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm????????? Remember the chorus of whines when the MPC came out with red and blue lasers for the M&M toys?

*HA*!

:)

Sigh. . . just thought I'd supply some quotes. . .

I just noticed something while putting my Max 1J into the display case... the head lasers are blue.

The head lasers on the 1/60 are dark grey... why did they make the head lasers blue on the 1/48? I decided to paint mine a nice shade of dark grey so it looks like the 1/60... plus that blue on the lasers was driving me nuts.

No glaring QC problems with either of mine. I'm with JS though...I think the blue head lasers look like ass.  But a nice gunmetal re-paint will take care of that. All in all, I am very happy with mine!
My thoughts exactly Melissa, Max's head lasers will not survive the weekend in their current color.

i just figured, the 4 things found wrong on the valk brought his review of the thing down 5 points out of ten, and it's a little um... overkill?

so all the things yamato did right(good stiff joints, good pilot, nice clear canopy, etc), all of them togeather, amount to only half the score this valk gets while these four things detract 5 whole points? and THAT is being generous?

in my opinion thats pretty harsh so i thought i'd take a jab at it.

aside from the gun complaint, i don't see these issues in the pictures posted which leads me to believe that most of these issuse are pretty small and more like nitpicking. not deserving a docking of the valks score 5 out of 10 points.

just my opinion.

Edited by KingNor

really though, it may be diffrent...

it may be noticeable if you look closely...

but does the air brake REALLY look like its sticking out like a sore thumb?

i can't even tell the diffrence in these photos, but given that there might be more noticeable diffrences in person... i really don't think its THAT bad.

post-4-1083797804_thumb.jpg

I'm very happy with my Miria 1J, also my Max 1J.

My only complaint is with the dificulty (impossibility <_< ) of getting the gunpod to attach to the FPs. However, this is not a really big deal for me as I prefer to display all three of the VF-1J (Hikaru, Max & Miria) without FPs anyway.

Overall, I'd give it 9 out of 10. Definitely the best toy incarnation of Miria's VF-1J ever made IMO.

Graham

I'm very happy with my Miria 1J, also my Max 1J.

My only complaint is with the dificulty (impossibility <_< ) of getting the gunpod to attach to the FPs. However, this is not a really big deal for me as I prefer to display all three of the VF-1J (Hikaru, Max & Miria) without FPs anyway.

Overall, I'd give it 9 out of 10. Definitely the best toy incarnation of Miria's VF-1J ever made IMO.

Graham

When ppl complain about attaching the gunpod to the fastpacks, is it too loose that it drops out in fighter mode? Or there is difficulty at getting it into the peg?

AH HA!  Where are all you hypocritical whiners complaining about the head laser color?  Hmmmmmmmmmmmm?????????    Remember the chorus of whines when the MPC came out with red and blue lasers for the M&M toys? 

*HA*!

:)

Sigh. . . just thought I'd supply some quotes. . .

I just noticed something while putting my Max 1J into the display case... the head lasers are blue.

The head lasers on the 1/60 are dark grey... why did they make the head lasers blue on the 1/48? I decided to paint mine a nice shade of dark grey so it looks like the 1/60... plus that blue on the lasers was driving me nuts.

No glaring QC problems with either of mine. I'm with JS though...I think the blue head lasers look like ass.  But a nice gunmetal re-paint will take care of that. All in all, I am very happy with mine!
My thoughts exactly Melissa, Max's head lasers will not survive the weekend in their current color.

Thanks Hurin! Guess it should be obvious by now that not all of us "hypocritical whiners" that complained about the MPC M&M head lasers are just blindly worshipping at the altar of Yamato. <_< Canon or not, I hated the red and blue head lasers on the MPC's and I don't like them any better on the Yamato. That is why I have an airbrush and some gunmetal acrylic paint.

:rolleyes: Am I the only one who is farking sick of being lumped in a category of being a hypocrite for not liking the MPC VF-1's? Guess what fanboy...I don't like the MPC's because I think they suck not because I am predisposed to hating everything that bears an HG stamp. I also do not think everything Yamato produces is terrific. So be careful when trying to use your narrow little brush to paint us all. <_<

Thanks,

Melissa

king nor,

the crappy paint job, the sanding and filing, and the 2 shades of red/blue combined was a -2. its the gunpod thing that brought the score down. yamato heard the complaints when the 1J hikaru came out, thats -1. they had a chance to make it right for the 1J max but they didn't, thats another -1, and then with the 1J millia, you'd figure they do something but they did nothing once again, thats another -1.

they had 3 chances to correct the problem and they did absolutely nothing, hence the -3. sorry dude but not being able to attach the gunpod in fighter mode suck balls.

as far as the not being able to notice the color differences....why don't you wait to see it for yourself when you have the product in hand. sorry dude but you looking at some pics, trying to justify your arguement, while you don't own something is just plain silly.

wolfx,

the whole arm armor is incorrect. it doesn't stay on the peg...it doesn't even line up to the peg. the cutout in the shape of the gun grip is completely off. it doesn't even have the chance to fall off, cause it doesn't go on at all. :angry:

Would Yamato have gotten partial credit if they had shown their work? :p

But seriously. I think the reason they haven't fixed the gunpod/arm armor problem between the Hikaru 1J and the rest is the same reason they didn't fix the crooked skull problem between the Hikaru 1A and the Roy 1S. That reason, presumably, is that they had probably mass-produced the tailfins and already painted the skulls on them. That batch of tailfins was then intended to be used (with only an additional red or yellow strip necessary) until they ran out. Only after they ran out (hopefully, if the toy line succeeded) would they create more tail fins. . . and have the opportunity to fix the crooked skull.

I have a feeling we're dealing with the same thing here. The arm FP armor we are seeing now were probably all manufactured during the same production run way back before the Hikaru 1J was released.

"Economies of Scale" dictate that this is the most cost-effective way for Yamato to have manufactured the parts for their valkyries. But, unfortunately, it leads to QC issues that persist well beyond what most people consider reasonable.

In light of all this, if all the above is true, I don't fault Yamato so much because it's more a one-time screw-up rather than a continual "screw the arm armor, we just don't care" attitude.

I'm sure some will say that they should have thrown away the thousands of arm armor pieces they had already cast. Personally, I don't think that's reasonable. Like Graham, I think these recent releases rate pretty high. I don't yet have a Milia. But I think my Max kicks ass and the quality between the two has appeared to be similar. I think we've all gotten used to how subjective opinions can be regarding newly released valks. Indeed, we just recently saw the full range of divergent opinion (regarding the Max) in the closest thing we have to a Max 1J review so far.

H

Edited by Hurin

if they fixed the arm armor, it would've gotten a 8 out of 10. i still didn't like how i had to sand down certain parts. i still don't think its cool that they used to different shades of red and blue for the chest plate and airbrake flap. the sloppy paint job is taken care off...i cleaned/touched them up a bit last night on the really bad/noticable spots.

oh and i did paint the head lasers(first time i've painted a 1/48) in the metallic dark grey, 3 parts mythril silver and 1 part black, using citadel(warhammer) paints. B)) looks nice!

look guys, don't get me wrong, its not like i'm going to throw these out or try and return them or anything. i'm just stating my concerns regarding the new valks in the hopes that yamato reads this and makes some kind of fixes.

i for one would like it if they offered a corrected arm armor piece. production costs/convience aside, if you make something wrong, its in your best interest to correct the problem not avoid the issue and continue to offer a crappy piece.

some of the better companies will do this kind of thing....though yamato is highly unlikely to do so.....they don't really give 2 shits cause if they did, they would've made the fix from the get go.

i'm losing faith in yamato and it will show when they calculate their quarterly earnings. as i said before, i dont think we should be buying anymore yamato products if this kind of inconsistences continues.

I think haterist is just being too critical but hey, it is his right to. He bought the toy. I am quite happy with Max save for the gunpod not attaching to the armor.

I will have to see about Millia. Oh wel, 2 of them arriving this weekend. Thanks Tamin.

I think haterist is just being too critical but hey, it is his right to. He bought the toy. I am quite happy with Max save for the gunpod not attaching to the armor.

I will have to see about Millia. Oh wel, 2 of them arriving this weekend. Thanks Tamin.

What?! You mean the max's gunpod doesn't attach to the armor in fighter mode either? :blink:

Ok...i am SOOooooOO not buying these 2 1/48s. I mean....I consider them to be quite critical flaws if you can't do something its advertised to do. IE: The pictures show the gunpods and arm armours working fine, no reason why your toy shouldn't do the same. THe paints stuff and the others, i don't really mind though.

Maybe Graham should post a review when he's free, outlying these flaws.

I don't really get Hurin's post though. Did you mean to say that from the Hikaru VF-1J onwards, that the arm armours were already wrong since the Hikaru and that its not plausible for them to rectify it for the M&Ms?

Ok...i am SOOooooOO not buying these 2 1/48s. . .[snip]. . . THe paints stuff and the others, i don't really mind though.

Well, if the gunpod mounting to the arm armor is a deal-breaker for you, okay. I think that's a bit extreme, but to each their own.

Maybe Graham should post a review when he's free, outlying these flaws

Graham has given his Milia a 9/10. So, I don't think he considers the "flaws" to be as critical as some do.

The paint flaws have already been looked at pretty thoroughly. Here is a thread with lots of pictures of the Max and lots of varying views about its paint. That link takes you to my pictures of my Max. Please note that there is a link to even higher-res ones at the bottom of the post.

I don't really get Hurin's post though. Did you mean to say that from the  Hikaru VF-1J onwards, that the arm armours were already wrong since the Hikaru and that its not plausible for them to rectify it for the M&Ms?

I'm saying that the arm armors were most likely created in one large batch and that they are still using that batch to this day. So there has not been an opportunity to fix and re-manufacture the arm armor pieces. Some will say (and have) that they should have trashed their stock of the bad armor and re-manufactured them for the Max and Milia after the problem was pointed out on the Hikaru. Others will say that they owe us fixed parts. Honestly, I'm happy with mine and I'm not terribly upset that the gunpod won't mount to the armor. I consider it so minor that I'm not suprised that Yamato went ahead with the pieces they had.

Obviously, people will disagree about that. If the gunpod mounting correctly is a big deal to you, it is terribly egregious that they didn't fix the problem (and throw out the supposed stock of arm armor). If you don't care, you can understand why they wouldn't want to swallow the cost of doing so and possibly delay the release of the valk. I can see both points of view. I just can't muster much outrage or even concern about it.

H

Edited by Hurin

To clarify: "Economies of scale" dictates that the cost of producing something is lowered as quanity is increased.

Meaning, it costs a lot less (per unit) to create 10,000 muffins than it does to creat 10 muffins.

But this only holds true if you make those 10,000 muffins in one batch. Meaning, it will cost quite a bit less to make 10,000 muffins all at once rather than making 3,300 muffins, then 3,300 muffins later. . . and finally a later and final batch of 3,400 muffins.

Finally, to put it another way: A production line is most efficient when it produces the exact same thing continually.

So, applying this to manufacturing a toy. Yamato knew, by the time it was deciding to create the TV FAST Packs, that it would be producing at least three valks that would use the TV FAST Packs. The Hikaru, the Max, and the Milia. It then sat down and figured out how many pieces would be used by all three. . . same piece, same color plastic, etc. One of those "universal parts" is the arm armor. Another good example would be the gunpod. So, it would make sense that Yamato would have produced the h3ll out of these universal parts. . . and therefore had a stockpile that could then be used for all three releases.

To me, Yamato deciding to go ahead with existing parts in which they have already invested rather than re-tooling and re-producing them at a loss is less egregious than them intentionally producing more of a part that they knew to be defective. I doubt they would do the latter. But I can see them biting the bullet and doing the former. I would have preferred a gunpod that mounts to the FAST Pack. But, if things played out like I think they did (and anyone involved in manufacturing, I think, would back me up), I think it's understandable. . . though disappointing.

H

Edited by Hurin

I think haterist is just being too critical but hey, it is his right to.  He bought the toy.  I am quite happy with Max save for the gunpod not attaching to the armor.

I will have to see about Millia.  Oh wel,  2 of them arriving this weekend.  Thanks Tamin.

Ya right... a toy for nearly 200.00 US shouldn't have these problems period. Spare me the usually Yamato defenses. I've heard them all.

I think haterist is just being too critical but hey, it is his right to.  He bought the toy.  I am quite happy with Max save for the gunpod not attaching to the armor.

I will have to see about Millia.  Oh wel,  2 of them arriving this weekend.  Thanks Tamin.

What?! You mean the max's gunpod doesn't attach to the armor in fighter mode either? :blink:

Ok...i am SOOooooOO not buying these 2 1/48s. I mean....I consider them to be quite critical flaws if you can't do something its advertised to do. IE: The pictures show the gunpods and arm armours working fine, no reason why your toy shouldn't do the same. THe paints stuff and the others, i don't really mind though.

Maybe Graham should post a review when he's free, outlying these flaws.

I don't really get Hurin's post though. Did you mean to say that from the Hikaru VF-1J onwards, that the arm armours were already wrong since the Hikaru and that its not plausible for them to rectify it for the M&Ms?

Well, it does attach but if you want it to attach one arm, it becomes an issue. This has been an issue with all the armored valks. I noticed it in the DYRL as well. In fighter mode, it attaches, long as th e arms are in the correct position. That would be my complaint.

I still think it s way better than the MPC. If you guys are hung up about this, get the 1/60 M&M.

Ya right... a toy for nearly 200.00 US shouldn't have these problems period. Spare me the usually Yamato defenses. I've heard them all.

Yeah, we'll spare you. . . if you could spare us this cliched substitute for something substantive, that would also be much appreciated.

I don't even need to defend Yamato to say this: It may not be worth $200 to you with any of these "flaws." Others disagree. Therefore, you should not buy one. Others will. . . because they are less choosey. More power to them. . . and to you.

Graham gives his Milia a 9/10. I give my Max an 8/10. I'm happy.

Nothing is perfect.

Late Edit: Nothing personal here towards dejr. My tone might be a bit more hostile than I intended. I just get a bit riled when someone comes in, states their opinion so flatly. . . then demands that nobody try to address the it. Grrrrrr. <_<

H

Edited by Hurin

Well, it does attach but if you want it to attach one arm, it becomes an issue. This has been an issue with all the armored valks. I noticed it in the DYRL as well. In fighter mode, it attaches, long as th e arms are in the correct position. That would be my complaint.

Wow. . . that's totally different than what I've experienced.

My gunpod snaps in very securely with the DYRL armor. However, I tried to attach the gunpod to my Max armor (while it was unmounted on the valk) and there just appeared to be a total mismatch between the groove and "pin" size and the shape of the gunpod handle and hole size. Given that, I really don't see how the gunpod would mount to the TV armor in any mode.

But I could just be dumb.

10,000's muffins :lol::lol::lol: cookies are much more fun! I fixed the gunpod by boring(spelling?) out the hole just a little with a x-acto #11 worked well for the t.v. armor! anyway the qc is slipping no doubt about it but I still want my 1/48ths! I was really disapointed with the max and I imagine miria will have some of the same issues? now I hope the reissue the arm armor, But i doubt it :(

I'm not sure it's slipping so much as Yamato is now trying to do things they haven't done in the past (where paint is concerned). I think they're having to use too much paint to cover these darker plastics that M&M use. Getting white paint to effectively cover dark blue or red can be a nightmare. Having to apply such thick coats, I believe, is leading to some of the complaints of sloppiness that we are seeing. They didn't have these problems to this degree before the M&M. There was the odd fuzzy line here and there, but nothing like I see on my Max. Even, though, again, I still think it's acceptable (humble opinion).

H

me confused somone please answer this!

with armor off, on teh TV valks 1/48 is the gunpod still hard to attach to the arm or is this an armor only problem? If this is armor only i could care less.

It is the armor only. The gunpod fit onto the arms with no problems. I can defintiely confirm that.

Yeah, we'll spare you. . . if you could spare us this cliched substitute for something substantive, that would also be much appreciated.

I don't even need to defend Yamato to say this: It may not be worth $200 to you with any of these "flaws." Others disagree. Therefore, you should not buy one. Others will. . . because they are less choosey. More power to them. . . and to you.

Graham gives his Milia a 9/10. I give my Max an 8/10. I'm happy.

Nothing is perfect.

Late Edit: Nothing personal here towards dejr. My tone might be a bit more hostile than I intended. I just get a bit riled when someone comes in, states their opinion so flatly. . . then demands that nobody try to address the it. Grrrrrr. <_<

H

No offense taken etc.

I only said that because I have heard all the excuses. I've been coming to MW since before the first Yamato 1/60 had come out. I've heard enough from the Yamato defenders of the faith fanboys. No one is going to be able to convince me that these flaws(yes they are flaws) are acceptable.

For nearly 200.00, I or anyone else shouldn't have to clean up Yamato's sloppy paint job or put up with parts that don't work right. If some of you guys want to put up something like that so be it. I was kinda interested in buying a 1/48 Miria when I got the cash but now I think I will pass..

Edited by dejr8bud

I will say this: The trouble they're having with the paint on the Max and Milia will probably limit me to only one of each. I've been trying to get two of each. But I don't want to risk getting a "bad one" more than I already have.

H

Hurin: Excuse my ignorance, but did you mean to say that ALL the TV fastpacks have the same molds and thus they ALL don't fit the Gunpod on their armour?

And , yes....my DYRL fastpacks fit the gunpod perfectly for my Roy VF-1S. No problems with it....pretty happy with them.

I bought 5 total(max's) and all but one was bad,really bad <_< I managed to take three apart and make one good one, so now I do have 2! yeah <_< what yamato did with this release is just make me think twice about pre-odering them ever again :( also I agree with "dejr8bud" about putting up with sloppiness for $200.00 usd. anyway I still buy them, I don't know why but from now on I will only buy after a review from someone here (graham or anybody that has an objective point to make about future releases) no morer blind "yamato walks on the holy stuff"for me! anyway I do remeber the drought.................doom<insert bootlegs,bandai and $1,200 dolloar taka-whatevers?

I am still thankful they make them, But I would like to see them step it up a little!, and as far as new proceses go, white paint over anything is always a challenge, but not impossible the trick is to try different processes before mass production starts, I mean that much hit and miss paint is silly..............and why the change in style from the 1/60's why now did we need the white interior shoulders? did anybody complain about the 1/60's? or even the gunmetal head lazers?

I hope they read this because i still beleive that the out side japan market is bigger than people say I feel we play a part in keeping them up and floating, so I think they want us to be happy?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D