Pictorial review of M7

Agent ONE

Oh. Got it. It's been waaaaay long since I last saw Conan. Not much repeatability for me. :p:lol:

Founds some quotes...

Subotai: "I worship the Four Winds. What gods to you pray to?"

Conan: "Crom. But I seldom pray to him. He doesn't listen."

Subotai: "Well what good is he, then?"

Conan: "Crom is strong in his mountain! When I die, I will go before him and he will ask me the riddle of steel! If I don't know the answer, he will cast me out of valhalla, laughing!"

Subotai: "Eh! It is as I have always said."

Conan: "Crom laughs at the Four Winds!"

Subotai: "My god is stronger. Your god lives underground. Mine is the everlasting sky, above him."

Conan: ....

Conan: "Crom. I've never prayed to you before. I have no tongue for it. I've never asked you for anything before, but now I ask you to grant me one wish. Grant me revenge! And if you will not...then to Hell with you!"

:lol:

Edited by J A Dare

I still say thay was Crom's opinion after Dynamite. Well deserved after Dynamite.

He probably tolerated the main series with a quiet amuzement though as it got to the better stuff.

:p

For those of you who didn't read the subject line of the thread:

CROM is my God and he lives in the earth... When I die I will have to go before him and he will ask me, 'what is the riddle of steel?' If I don't know it he will cast me out of Valhalla and laugh at me... Thats CROM strong on his mountain.