Cy girls or Cool girls

Macrosso

just heard mari iijima does the voice of aska the ninja in the japanese version dont know about usa.

I also heard this a couple of months ago. Are you talking about the video game they just released? I'm not too familiar with this series so I don't know if they ever released an anime. :(

The Amercian version is probably voiced by Reba West. Hahahahaha. I kid. I kid. She would be my choice......FOR ME TO POOP ON! :p

Okay, I stared playing Asuka's disc yesterday at work (I didn't have time to play Ice, the other girl's disc). And I have to go on record as saying a ridiculous control scheme ruins any change Cy Girls had of being a good game. Basically what it boils down to is that, instead of pushing the analog stick in a direction and having Asuka move in that direction, you move a cursor with the analog stick, and Asuka moves toward the cursor. Add to that counter-intuitive mapping of the face buttons, and you have a game that's kinda like the N-Gage... looks good on paper, but fails terribly on the execution.

It pretty much HAS failed. =P

What other game system do you know of let you get 3 games and the system for a hundred less then its original retail price less then a month after it came out? =P

Hell, even Nokia has finally admitted its pretty much a failure..

Good point. That thing was doomed to failure from the get-go as far as I was concerned. $300 for a handheld that had crap for graphics, was impossible to change games on, and made you look like a dumbass using the phone part? Please.

Vostok 7

That thing was doomed to failure from the get-go as far as I was concerned. $300 for a handheld that had crap for graphics, was impossible to change games on, and made you look like a dumbass using the phone part?

:lol::lol::lol:

It pretty much HAS failed. =P

What other game system do you know of let you get 3 games and the system for a hundred less then its original retail price less then a month after it came out? =P

Hell, even Nokia has finally admitted its pretty much a failure..

Good point. That thing was doomed to failure from the get-go as far as I was concerned. $300 for a handheld that had crap for graphics, was impossible to change games on, and made you look like a dumbass using the phone part? Please.

Vostok 7

BUT. They created an totally cool NEW fad. SIDETALKING! :lol:

http://www.sidetalking.com