rumors vs. proof w/ yamato..................

calvin

Or someone knows... but isn't allowed to say.  ;)

Yes our local sith knows all, he is an evil man, always torturing us with his greater knowledge of yamato's release schedule.

Edited by GobotFool

Or someone knows... but isn't allowed to say.  ;)

Yes our local sith knows all, he is an evil man, always torturing us with his greater knowledge of yamato's release schedule.

Cant blame him too badly. It isnt his fault he cant say what Yamato would not allow him to say. Unless he is using that as a cover. :blink::lol:

Yamato has actually decided not to releas the !/60 Monsters to the public at large. Instead they are moving ahead with a much more ambitious plan. A small army of 1/60 Monsters is being constructed in China at this moment. They are self-replicating machines, with live weaponry. These will be used in 2005 to begin contruction of the first of dozens of 1/1 scale fully functional Monsters. Yamato will keep one for each member of their staff, and distribute the remainders to a "chosen few". After Yamato completes their final project, a 1/1 scale SDF Macross, they will leave us for the stars, and the chosen few who recieved their own 1/1 scale Monsters will be left behind as the gaurdians of the Earth, until the appointed time when Yamato will return to help fight Unicron.

At least, that's the rumour I heard from the homeless man outside my apartment yesterday afternoon. He seems honest to me.

I wonder how the 1/1 helmets did...perhaps if they did well it caused a change in plans....and if the did poorly the same....(no money for new development (monster) and stick with proven molds (1/48) Im excitied about the YF19 but honestly I would prefer to see more different stuff...VF0 SV51, Glaug, Pods....

Do you guys really tthink we have "delays" from YAmato?

Nope, they are killing the whole Macross line, the Sith told me they had a big fight with the Froating Head about certain buttless figure supplied with a big Red overpriced Yamato product, and after that they decided stop MAcross lines and get into Hentai PVC figures.

So, guys forget the YF 19, 1/48s, Monsters and of course... the separated Millia figure WITH curves.