NEW Trailer for AVP (Aliens vs. Predator).

What is this, so now the Aliens have a higher form of culture.

For a creature with no eyes and a view of the world that be described mostly as if they are in constant inebriation, they surely have good artists. Love the detail around the alien relief.

Well assuming that this wasn't made by the predators.

Funny too... because thats the main art of the Alien 3 promos and posters. :huh:

untitled.JPG

See, a Queen head. Note the ridge, and bigger jaw.

Edited by Anubis

It is possible to have a bed scene in this movie where the Queen Alien and the macho Predator mate and produce a hyrid? :p  :p  :p

I'd hate to think what the Alien Queen's acidic bodily fluid could do to the macho Predator's wee wee. :p

Somehow i think this movie will be one big love comedy... :D:D

Oh, poor poor Macho Predator.... :p:p:p

post-26-1078933824_thumb.jpg

untitled.JPG

I kind of like it when they do in references like that.

the trailer doesn't do much for me... I will probably like the movie though. I think I will get drunk while watching Dutch (Major that is) blow appart the first predator, then I will imediately go and see it.

the trailer doesn't do much for me... I will probably like the movie though. I think I will get drunk while watching Dutch (Major that is) blow appart the first predator, then I will imediately go and see it.

You know? The right amount of booze always makes a bad movie good. :p

Even if it ends up being mindless fun, it could still be...fun. Look at Freddy vs. Jason: not a truly scary element in the damn movie, but fun to watch.

kind of reminds me of the "alien" level in the first AVP videogame.

humans discover temple, aliens show up, predators attack aliens, marines come in to save the humans. blood bath.

could be cool, probably wont.

i'd always kinda imagined the predators were female.

What is this, so now the Aliens have a higher form of culture.

For a creature with no eyes and a view of the world that be described mostly as if they are in constant inebriation, they surely have good artists. Love the detail around the alien relief.

Well assuming that this wasn't made by the predators.

It's probably made by an ancient human civilization that worshiped the Aliens as goods (or demons) or some such nonsense.

Graham

Maybe the aliens were tired of being treated as goods and revolted or something. =\

For those of you who are hoping for some marine action in this one (like I was), I don't think we'll see any.

The name of the movie is Alien vs. Predator. Alien being the first movie, with no marines; and Aliens being the second movie, with the marines.

Just like the game Aliens vs. Predator has marines in it.

No marines...

/tear

Edited by mbs357