Invid/Inbit Yamato Toys would be cool

GianS

Yamato does not have the Mospaeda liscense. This is one HG has locked down, though Toynami might release some down the line.

I thought the Matchbox toys were pretty good and matched the Gakkens well. I'd be OK if they just reissued those.

Well, they were pretty cool at the time, but if yamato were to release them I'd hope they would come out with a design of their own instead of copying someone else'e and tweeking it a little ala Toynami. There is alot of room for improvement on the inbit's, and several different versions that deserve attention as well. :lol:

I thought the Matchbox toys were pretty good and matched the Gakkens well.  I'd be OK if they just reissued those.

I'd rather have one to the correct scale, but thats just me.

Well, if Toynami makes them to scale they'll all be tiny and cost $80. :(

I like my Matchbox versions good enough. To be fair, I thought the Inbit designs were a bit boring... and crabby! :p

Edited by Blaine23

Invid/Inbit would be GREAT candidates for he super-poseable line. As would Zentradi power armors/Queadlunn Rau and the Southern Cross Bioroids.

I agree that they'd make excellent fodder for the SP line, in a scale somewhere between their Alpha SPs and up-coming MPCs; ditto for Zentradi soldiers and male power armor, and Southern Cross enemy mecha, but why would you want a Q'Rau from Toynami when Yamato has just released their 1/60 scale beauty?