StarshipModeler.com

the white drew carey

Is the similar to the recast that Monsters In Motion is/was offering?

Nah. If this guy isn't Valkyrie himself, it's probably someone who bought one of his recasts.

The MiM kit has a lot less parts. I'm not sure what it's recast from.

Of course it wasn't me. I'd have given mylelf a MUCH better review than that! :lol:

J/K

It looks to me as if our own Less Than Super Ostrich did the write-up. That totally caught me by surprise. And I'd say it's a pretty fair review. So thanks, LTSO :)

I have not seen a MiM kit, but I'm under the impression that it's a resin recast of the Retpuu 1/72 vinyl kit. I was never terribly impressed with the original kit, but I'd still like to see a review of the MiM recast.

And yes, my recasts are still available. PM me if you'd like to get one.

And yes, my recasts are still available. PM me if you'd like to get one.

Do you think those molds of yours have a few more months of life left in them? I'm up to my eyeballs in bills right now, and it wouldn't be until April at the earliest before I should think about buying more models. :(

It was me. thanks to valkyrie for the great kit. I'm just a rookie at this, and I didn't find the kit too difficult. John Lester asked me to do the review. You guys should contribute some of your stuff to SSM as well. Its a great group of guys over there. Valk and I know many of them through this local club we belong to.

Edited by Less than Super Ostrich

It was me. thanks to valkyrie for the great kit. I'm just a rookie at this, and I didn't find the kit too difficult. John Lester asked me to do the review. You guys should contribute some of your stuff to SSM as well. Its a great group of guys over there. Valk and I know many of them through this local club we belong to.

Way 2 go dude! :D

Any chance you can post more pics of how you mounted the kit to the base? I still can't figure out how it stays in place. :unsure: