Saint Seiya Saint Cloth Myth

Golgoth 13

I ment Gemini Seiya- The Hades, Sanctuary action figure.

331220[/snapback]

Uh that's Gemini Saga. Seiya is the main character, the 13 or 14 year old guy that has the pegasus armor.

If you want the Saint Cloth Myth Gemini Saga, he should be coming out december.

This is an ad that shows what the armor will look like. The hair isn't colored yet, and we have yet to see his face sculpt, but from the latest figures I'm hoping for the best.

If you want Surplice version Gemini Saga, only Bandai knows when that will happen. But things will probably be looking up for the Saint Cloth Myth line with the new OVA coming out.

post-1245-1127607197_thumb.jpg

Woah Aldebaran is freaking heavy! :o

He's Brasilian you know.

Mu = Whatever race Shion and Kiki are, Tibetan otherwise

Aldebaran = Brasilian

Saga/Kanon = Greek

Deathmask = Italian

Aioria = Greek

Shaka = Indian

Doko = Chinese

Milo = Greek

Aioros = Greek

Shura =Spanish

Camus = French

Aphrodite = Finnish

Uni-brow er... Radamanthys = British

The Jabu and Ichi sculpt are nice, it looks like them.

Choi Bounge from KOF is inspired from Hydra Ichi. Think about it, plus he uses claws. Athena the goddess and Athena Asamiya, that's a no-brainer. Shermie has some Camus influence, she's French, has red hair (manga camus), and has an attack called Diamond Dust. Leona has some Shura influence, X-calibur as an attack and she slashes with her hands.

Mousse from Ranma 1/2 is a parody of Shiryu. Long black hair, chinese, when he is first introduced he ends up tearing off his shirt, and he's practically blind. Kodachi Kuno is a parody of Aphrodite. Black roses, knock out flowers.

:lol::lol: I meant Pics not pis, I typed to quick and missed the "c" just went back and edited it.

Chris

• 3 weeks later...

OMG OMG OMG OMG WOAH! :o

My wife started screaming, she's a big Saga/Kanon fan.

Oh man.

4 Heads: Good Saga, Evil Saga, Black face to use with helmet, and Pope Mask

2 versions of hair

Gemini Armor

Pope clothes, helmet, and shoulder armor

Throne

The mail-in Pope figure should be coming out in November I think. It will come with tweve stands, for the twelve gold saints, plus a stand for the pope. It has the pope Shion robes, pope Shion helmet, black head/mask, Shion's head, green hair, and a necklace.

And you can put the Aries armor on Shion.

Now what makes me wonder.... Will Saga have a jumpsuit painted on him like all the other figures? Or will it be anime/manga accurate, and he'll be naked, like he is most of the time under that armor. :p:lol:

yes! f'in hell yes! they have really out done themselves with this one...and they better have!

seems retail will be 6300 yen and it comes with all sorts of stuff...gotta start saving up now cuz I'm buying 5 of these guys!

and uh, he better not be nekkid under all that gold.

• 4 weeks later...

I just received the special Pope Shion figure. :D

It's got an awesome sculpt, the best so far in my opinion (at least since Milo, haven't gotten the newer figures yet). The face is right on, the eyes are right on, it's just plain old cool.

As you've maybe seen from pictures he comes with different "hair-pieces". One for him to wear the pope or Aries cloth helmet, the other for him to go helmetless.

Right now I've got him fitted in the Aries cloth. I switched his feet with Mu's gold feet. The funny thing is that Shion's original feet are Aries cloth feet, with the same symbol. The thing is that they're a dark purple. If anything I think it's a sign that the Aries Shion Surplice is well on the way, and going to be colored very nicely, because it's a deep dark purple that almost looks dirk dark chrome.

The figure can wear the Aries armor, so you don't have to put the Shion head on Mu's body. Wouldn't make sense if you're to keep the characters in scale, considering that Shion is taller than Gemini Saga, who is tallest after Taurus Aldebaran. Huh, I haven't actually compared Shion and Mu's heightsince I've got Shion displayed on the stands that came with the figure.

When I can I'll post pics. :p

o man!! hurry, i wanna see.

dont' think I'll be gettin mine in for another month or so. I'm cheap and am probably going to opt for cheaper shipping :p

speaking of pope shion...have you guys seen the throne?

GrandPopeThrone_1.jpg

looks freakin sweet but it says preorder and i'd like to see it b4 I make a $40+ payment for a freakin chair :lol:

Gemini Saga is going to come with Saga's pope robes, the evil pope armor, the dagger he used to try to murder Athena, and a throne. I can't remember if this is a pic of the throne that comes with the figure, or if this is a pic of a throne that some people made and started mass producing for Pope Shion, because they didnt know about the plans to include all the stuff with Saga.

Picture posting time!

ariesshion09aa.th.jpg

ariesshion24aa.th.jpg

ariesshion33uj.th.jpg

ariesshion48rj.th.jpg

ariesshion77im.th.jpg

fingermu37nm.th.jpg

popemu07bx.th.jpg

popemu14tg.th.jpg

Don't ask about finger-Mu... :p

edit: For the pope it's the pope robes and stuff on Muu's body. Mu's head doesn't go on well because his neck is just a little bit too short. Actually Shion's neck is black, to go with the black head for wearing the Pope helmet.

Shion's body has grey painted clothing, even though it looks bluish in the pics.

Edited by Sumdumgai

I'm getting Pisces Aphrodite when he comes out. :p

I also heard that it would be Siegfried.

I hope that the marinas will be made in 2006. I want a Siren Sorento.

Myth Cloth figures that don't need to be made:

Tenkai Hen Artemis' Warriors

Artemis

Apollo

Any figures from the movies

Any of the Filler Episode Characters

The Steel Saints

got my Taurus Aldebaran today courtesy of Otaku-Smeghead. first thing you notice is the weight of this thing. all the other gold saints had a good weight to them...well, Taurus is that much heavier.

joints are pretty solid, very nice quality, no unsightly scratches at the seam lines...in fact, you can hardly tell where the seam lines are! with this nice of quality, I'm just dieing to see Saga.

but alas, this post is worthless w/o pics!!

ss17im.jpg

And here's one of my collection so far.

ss21dq.jpg

also was able to get a final cloth dragon, except I'm not opening it as it's my japanese version, my HK version is in the mail...hopefully.

Which parts of Aldebaran's armor are metal and which are plastic?

I figure the feet, the legs, the arms, and the main part of the body are metal. But are the chest plates metal like on Milo? Are the shoulder pieces metal?

He looks awesome by the way! :D

wow freakin awesome.  did anybody notice in the object of gemini's helm is on sideways?  it's not supposed to be like that right?

347331[/snapback]

Actually the sides of the helmet have a face on each side. One is sad the other is evil-happy. It's normally like that. One face pointing backwards, one face pointing forwards on the object.

edit: forgot to add. DIE CRYSTAL SAINT! DIE!! DIE TOO STEEL SAINTS!!!

Edited by Sumdumgai