Saint Seiya Saint Cloth Myth

Golgoth 13

holy god that looks nice, your literly getting 2 figures. does anyone know the price for this one? :blink:

thanks

chris

• 4 weeks later...

There's pics of Gemini Saga out.

edit: there's also prototype pics of Pisces Aphrodite out, but I don't have them on this computer. Check out the whitezeta forums if your read French.

post-1245-1135193226_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sumdumgai

Ooooh new Aphrodite pics, awesome sculpt!

I'm definitely picking up Pisces when HE comes out. Funny to think that a number of Ranma 1/2 characters are Saint Seiya parodies.

Ophicus Shaina = Shampoo

Dragon Shiryu = Mousse

Pisces Aphrodite = Kodachi Kuno

There's probably more but I cant remember. :p

My wife went insane when she saw te Saga figure. She's a big fan of Gemini Saga and Kanon.

Greeting people (or Athena's saints) ;)

This is my first time and post here. I love Saint Seiya Series when I was little kid lived in Hong Kong.

I have 10 Gold Saints and a Pope. I hardly wait for Gemini Saga and Pisces Aphrodite.

I read about a rumor for next saint after Pisces Aphrodite, I just found another site that it would be Hades Saints, starting Hades Aries Shion.

Here's the final version of Cygnus Hyoga!

cis.jpg

Nice!

Here's the Saga's face with helmet!

4ge.jpg

That's cool!

I have one question: In Pope with 13 stands, where can I find extra stands for seiya, shiryu, etc.?

Thanks.

John L.

Edited by theboar

awesome pictures and welcome to the site, i do not beleive there is any stands for the other figures yet, maybe they will consider it down the line sometime. by the way do you have any pictures of the figure sculpt behind Hyoga?

chris

Edited by zeo-mare

awesome pictures and welcome to the site, i do not beleive there is any stands for the other figures yet, maybe they will consider it down the line sometime. by the way do you have any pictures of the figure sculpt behind Hyoga?

chris

354723[/snapback]

Thank you very much.

Speaking of the figure sculpt behind Hyoga, I'm sorry that picture is the only one that came out recently. Hopefully more picture of new Cygnus Hyoga come later. Just be patient.

:)

John L.

It's Garuda Eacos, however you spell it. There's a picture of it in the whitezeta forums. I didn't save it, so I can't post it. And, I'm too lazy to link it. :p

edit: Yep that one Isamu! :lol:

Edited by Sumdumgai

NICE!

By the way, Saint Cloth Myth Gemini Saga is out now!

Go to store, go to ebay, place an order or whatever you can get!

go, Go, GO!

*Already place an order, waiting for arrival :)*

Hey, have you guys see newest Hades ova (14 & 15)?

I saw it and it's amazing. Kanon rules!

Edited by theboar

I've got eps 14 and 15 raw (and are huge files). Any fansubs already out there?

356195[/snapback]

Yes, there are in torrentspy:

Episode 14

http://ts.searching.com/torrent/493759/Sai...glish_Subtitles

Episode 15

http://ts.searching.com/torrent/493516/Sai...glish_subtitles

I watched it with english subtitle and I completely understand what they're saying. :)

Also, these are not big file, these are around 25 KB. Or I can e-mail you if you want...

My wife got Saga and went ape-poo insane. Damn that figure looks good. Hell it's almost all metal. Like the only part that isn't metal is the helmet, the belt, and the little plate on the front of his armor near the belt. It's seriously one the best sculpted of the saints. Saga and Shion are the best in my opinion (and Aphrodite is going to be up there soon).

that chinese guy with the comic strip is pretty insane...nice work.

saw saga today, but didn't pick it up as it was $85!!  was really tempted but forget that.  hopefully the guy I always buy my SS stuff from can hook me up.

358331[/snapback]

I fear to see how much Saga will cost here imported in France. Good god, I saw Aldebaran at a shop going for €85!!!! Eighty-five freaking euros!!! :o Of course they're not selling any. :rolleyes::lol:

that chinese guy with the comic strip is pretty insane...nice work.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Indeed, outstanding work! Still waiting for Gemini Saga Cloth Myth arrival...

• 2 weeks later...

16 days later...

I just found 'saintseiyagallery' source about next cloth myth later this year.

Here what it say:

March 2006 - Cygnus Hyoga 3rd Version of cloth myth

April 2006 - Wolf Nachi cloth myth

- Lionet Ban cloth myth

May 2006 - Garuda Aiacos

June 2006 - Lyra Orpheus cloth myth

July 2006 - Alpha Siegfried cloth myth

September 2006 - Andromeda Shun 3rd Version of cloth myth

- Virgo Shaka New Model

That's all.

In My Opinion for cloth myth:

Cygnus Hyoga 3rd Version - I can't wait for this.

Wolf Nachi, a bronze saint - Nah he's useless, so I don't buy this.

Lionet Ban, a bronze saint - Same as above.

Garuda Aiacos, one of three heads of Hades - Mmm perhap I will buy this.

Lyra Orpheus , Eris' saints - I'd wait and see.

Alpha Siegfried, Asgard saint - I shall, I shall

Andromeda Shun 3rd Version - Another final version, yes I will... what about Ikki?

Virgo Shaka New Model - A new model eh? I would like to see this.

The End.

Keep this post.

they should redo all the earlier gold saints' heads and helmets to look better. they were huge in comparison to the bodies and quite out of proportion.

being somewhat of a diehard saint seiya fan, I will be purchasing all of these that they release.

esepcially that siegfried!!

Just got my gemini few days ago .... it was fantastic , the gemini cloth, pope ares, all the gimmick bandai have included ... best value for money imho. however, i don't like the throne , looks very cheap ... can't wait to see the after market throne like the pope shion's one.

A for the planned releases...... just like Eternal_D, i'll buy 'em all :p

they should redo all the earlier gold saints' heads and helmets to look better. they were huge in comparison to the bodies and quite out of proportion.

I am totally agree .. i think Leo and Virgo need a revision on Helmet and head, but please bandai .... don't release new version for all gold saint ... i'll be very pissed considering the amount of current gold saint I already have :angry:

i am restarting my collection and i am a little dissapointed to hear that they are doing the gold nights over, i do not mind one or 2 but i hope they do not do all of them that would kind of suck for those who collected the set already, i understand the final versions of the Bronze Knights but it is kind of stupid to redo the Gold ones over to give them better sculpts (do not get me wrong that sounds kind of neat) but it is more of a waste of money. maybe they should add the stuff in like bonuses, i mean gemini comes with tons of extra stuff, heck some of the Gold Knights come with extra heads for other figures, maybe they should do the same have a few new faces and helmets for exsiting figures come with some of the upcoming figures instead of making us by new ones to replace the ones that are still for the most part new on the market themselves