VF-1S Strike Bandai

Khyron

I won this auction the other day and already recieved it (so this is not something someone to bid on so it does not go in the auctions thread).

Considering that Bandai will probably never reissue this one, I figured I might as well get the old version. The only thing that I can tell it is missing is the little Minmay figure. It has the cockpit parts, small missles and all the armor pieces. The box is also pretty nice. What is the average going price for these (no it is not for sale)? Did I get a good price or did I spend too much?

If I had to guess, I'd say broken arms. And the cockpit was painted over.

Not nessiccarily. It may look like it's painted over, but it may either be the heat sheild in place or it's just the camera angle.

But yah, those arms are a tad odd...

$150 is a very good price for a Bandai 1/55 Strike Valk with box and all accessories, even if it is yellowed.

However, as others have mentioned, this one has been modified and the forearms are either no longer the original parts or they have been repainted.

Without examining the toy in person or seeing some close-up photos, it's difficult to tell what else may have been replaced or modified.

Still, $150 is not too bad even just for the FAST packs :D

Graham