Hasegawa SV-51r Nora

Mechleader

usually Mar release means end of Mar, so it is more than likely April before there is any stock. Well, I'm not in a hurry, waiting don't bother. Besides, preorder gives you better chance of getting the first shippment. I preordered a couple, a couple of zeros, and a couple of 21.

A funny thing HLJ did and I don't think anyone would care, VF-1 Battroid went on sale there a couple weeks ago for about 1600 Yen. I order 2 of them along with 2 VF-2SS(thanks to someone post it here). I was hoping they would sent me 1 VF-2, because they were in low stock status. As soon as order confirmed, I went to request shippment for availible items. They actually sent me everything I order.

I'm happy.. :D

Wow, Hasegawa planned things better than I thought! To release the VF-0S and SV-51 within a month of each other! This is the first time Hasegawa worked on two completely different Macross projects concurently.

Granted, it'll probably be delayed a month or so... but still, I didn't expect to see a kit of the 51 until much later this year. I figured a VF-0A would come LONG before it.

The one I want most, of course, is a VF-0D. But the VF-0S is keeping me quite content for the time being :)

I'll be buying an SV-51 too, no doubt, but I really can't see myself building it any time soon.

Hey Grayson72...Just one???? :rolleyes:

That depends on how many official color scheme's there are of this model in Mac Zero.

So far there have been three color schemes shown in the animation: -

1) Nora's SV-51.

2) D.D. Ivano's SV-51.

3) Tan Cannon Fodder. SV-51.

Graham

Hey Grayson72...Just one???? :rolleyes:

That depends on how many official color scheme's there are of this model in Mac Zero.

So far there have been three color schemes shown in the animation: -

1) Nora's SV-51.

2) D.D. Ivano's SV-51.

3) Tan Cannon Fodder. SV-51.

Graham

Three it is then, thanks Graham

It would definitely be nice if the 51 kit has provisions to build it in multiple color schemes. But I doubt it does, since the kit seems to be designated a Nora version.

That disapointed me a bit about the VF-0S version too. It only has the decals to build Roy's version. If they had included an A head and a few more decals, they could have easily included the option of building it as a VF-0A single seater.

It would definitely be nice if the 51 kit has provisions to build it in multiple color schemes. But I doubt it does, since the kit seems to be designated a Nora version.

That disapointed me a bit about the VF-0S version too. It only has the decals to build Roy's version. If they had included an A head and a few more decals, they could have easily included the option of building it as a VF-0A single seater.

Yes, but Hasegawa likes to take our money for variants of the same model... (I was really confused when they did the VF-1 batt with multiple options...) ;)

• 2 weeks later...