Mylene Beat

Wes

...click HERE

Let's bug the translator with praise in hopes they'll finish it. ;)

only read the first few pages... but.... NICE!

EDIT----

Now I have seen Manga, but I have not actually had the pleasure of sitting and being able to reading it.... Please correct me if I am wrong! It reads right to left compared to the typical US left to right?? Took me a few minutes to figure it out (well I hope I'm right, cause otherwise it makes no sense ;) )

Nother Edit----

ok.. I'm still having trouble reading it... does it read all the way from right page to left page?? It just seems like it skips around and I can't quite figure it out

Edited by Southcross

Every "page" is actually 2 pages, note the seam in the middle? So yes, you read right to left, but just read everything on the right side of the seam first, before starting on the left side. Thanks for posting this, fun read!

hehe kewl, I started doing that and it make a whole heck of a lot more sense :) Thanks

Just add the /act2/06.jpg to the title bar and the image will show up. Repeat for the other pics the titles interfere with.

Too bad he did't post it all, maybe we could have done a better job at translating and photoshopping the dialogue.

Thanks Wes!

I could do the Hi-Rez scanning of the document... you do the translation.... I can convert it to PDF and all can enjoy :D

AAAAHHH! For a second there I got excited and thought this thread would be about how Mylene should be beat... like with a stick.

Actually M7 manga is better than the M7 show only because you don't have to hear it.

AAAAHHH! For a second there I got excited and thought this thread would be about how Mylene should be beat... like with a stick.

That would be a double headliner wih the Ramones(RIP).

Beat on the brat

Beat on the brat

Beat on the brat with the baseball bat

oh yeah, oh yeah... oh oh!

• 4 weeks later...

That would be a double headliner wih the Ramones(RIP).

Beat on the brat

Beat on the brat

Beat on the brat with the baseball bat

oh yeah, oh yeah... oh oh!

I wish we could rate comments here. Yours is the funniest macross joke I've ever seen, excepting that pic of Captain Gloval in drag I saw here a few years ago...

You guys suck at the internet :lol:

Just right click on the link that works before the one that doesn't work and go to: "open in new window"

It will bring up the picture by itself.

Then, you merely need to replace the number going.

Example:

http://www.sakura-crisis.net/translations/...ss7/act2/08.jpg

replace 8 with 9 for the next comic