Value of "old" Robotech Model kit

Not sure if this fits in this forum or not so bear with me. Recently a friend of mine came to me with questions about an old RT model kit he has. The kit is from the Robotech Defenders line and is called "Zoltek". I personally have never seen this one but I am familar with this line since I had a few when I was a kid. All in all the box is in C6 condition its a little banged up from storage but no tears. The model is complete some bags still sealed some not everything is complete including instructions and advertisement showing rest of the line. Only problem with the model is the hands are off the spruce, they consists of 4 pieces but its all there. If anyone has any idea what these are worth let me know, he was gonna give it to me but I dont wanna rip him off if its worth something.

Thanks

Rob :ph34r:

Zoltek... Wasn't that one of the Dougram/Battletech style ones?

I had the 1/144 triple changer that was exactly like Max's VF-1J. It was missing all the important parts (metal landing gear, clear canopy, polycaps) and I bought it for $5. Sold it on ebay for $15. I think they're worth a little since they're rare, but I wouldn't say they're worth a whole lot.

Vostok 7

I liked those Revel/ARII/IMAI RT models when I was a kid. I begged my mom to get me one that I seen at a hobby store. I got one that had the Mech walking on snow and came with a little skier too, I forgot what the RT name was but it was pretty cool. Is there a website that has the RT Revel Catalog with the Valks?

~G25

I liked those Revel/ARII/IMAI RT models when I was a kid. I begged my mom to get me one that I seen at a hobby store. I got one that had the Mech walking on snow and came with a little skier too, I forgot what the RT name was but it was pretty cool. Is there a website that has the RT Revel Catalog with the Valks?

~G25

Try this:

http://www.draddog.com/robotech/