Are they going to reissue the 1/48 Low Viz or what

hirohawa

...so Yamato has never really reissued anything.

Doesn't the 1/60 CF count? Or were you speaking in reference to 1/48s exclusively (no pun intended).

No, the Toys R Us (TRU) VF-1A was an exclusive and a different color than the stardard issue VF-1A CF. It was only sold in TRU Japan stores so it was not a true release.

My point was that Yamato has never done the same exact thing twice.

I wouldn't want them to re-release the Low Viz and set a precedent for de-valuing their announced "limited" items. But I don think it would be nice of them to release a few more "limited" varaints of the the VF-1 series. There are some really spectacular customs out there that would make incredible collectibles and as they already have the VF-1 molds, repaints and some armor parts would be a minimal expense to be able to re-sell their current product line at a mark-up and anything they make in 1/48scale and "limited" is almost guaranteed to sell out at this point.

He himself recently took part in a thread where people clearly said that there has been no announcement (official or otherwise) that Kawamori was planning on redesigning the VF-1 for Macross Zero. But, having apparently not read that, and having only engaged in the part of the thread debating whether a redesign should be done, he then pops into another thread and announces:

"I heard Kawamori was going to redesign the VF-1... to look more continuity-y"

To be fair, it was the statement of Dr. Clay's that you quoted that prompted the thread on the subject. But I know what you mean. That Dr. Clay guy is so lame. ;):p;)

Daaayyaammmn Hurin...

Talk about LONG...

But yeah, anyway, here's my two cents:

I honestly think it can swing in either direction.

In response to Hurin's stance,

Yamato IS a business-minded corporation and I myself, dropped all perceptions of them as a company that's anything (much) more than that. If the demand is high enough and enough people in the Land of the Rising Sun start beckoning, hey,... a "limited edition" isn't as limited as it originally was INTENDED to be. Companies have many strategies to go around "Limited Editions" and I don't think the low vis is as untouchable as you so passionately assume it to be.

In response to Hirohawa's stance,

Don't hold your breath (I can assume you aren't).

¨Logically¨ all the valks are limited productions. Which one is an Unlimited Production?

NO F'ing DUH... C'mon now... Given it's present demand, and taking into consideration the observations I've made since it's debut, the Low Vis is considerably limited in production than the other 1/48's. The notorious demand it has now came AFTER people like you and I assumed it'd be around a while long enough for us to "think about it". I personally lost my chance because of this assumption and instead opting to wait until my wallet recovered from my 1/60 shopping spree. Oh well.

I think our best chance at a low vis is with another valk model. 1S or 1J... ORRR.... if the HGUSA force field is lifted and everything is re-released here. :D

Here's to HOPE~

I think our best chance at a low vis is with another valk model. 1S or 1J... ORRR.... if the HGUSA force field is lifted and everything is re-released here. :D

Here's to HOPE~

Do not trust to hope... It has forsaken these lands... :p;)

To be fair, it was the statement of Dr. Clay's that you quoted that prompted the thread on the subject. But I know what you mean. That Dr. Clay guy is so lame. ;):p;)

My chronology is off a bit off then. . . my apologies.

But, the larger point is still made. . . nobody can point to anything other than people saying it would be "cool" or it "should" be done. Yet that leads to people (in this case DrClay) saying that they have heard that it is going to be done.

H

I think our best chance at a low vis is with another valk model.  1S or 1J... ORRR.... if the HGUSA force field is lifted and everything is re-released here.  :D

Here's to HOPE~

Do not trust to hope... It has forsaken these lands... :p;)

Shi-et...

Oh well then. :lol:

Yamato IS a business-minded corporation and I myself, dropped all perceptions of them as a company that's anything (much) more than that. If the demand is high enough and enough people in the Land of the Rising Sun start beckoning, hey,... a "limited edition" isn't as limited as it originally was INTENDED to be. Companies have many strategies to go around "Limited Editions" and I don't think the low vis is as untouchable as you so passionately assume it to be.

I've always said that any company will do what is in their best interests. However, as I said above, it is my opinion that "keeping their word" about the Low Viz being limited is in their long-term best interests. . . financially and otherwise.

Now, if they truly stood to make a huge profit that would outweigh the negative aspects of doing so (detailed above), I could see them just saying: "Awww screw it. . . we'll make more." While I consider it very unlikely, I consider that to be within the realm of possibility.

What I don't go in for are all these word-games and reality-twisting people want to play with the words "Limited Production." If someone wants another one, fine. But let's not get all metaphysical about what was originally intended by the word "Limited." Let's not pretend that by putting that word on the box, Yamato wasn't trying to differentiate the Low Viz release from the other "unlimited" releases.

But, I'm starting to (once again) repeat myself.

H

Now, if they truly stood to make a huge profit that would outweigh the negative aspects of doing so (detailed above), I could see them just saying: "Awww screw it. . . we'll make more." While I consider it very unlikely, I consider that to be within the realm of possibility.

If it's in the realm of possibility, then it's possible. We've all seen MANY slim possiblities turn into realities in life so...

I agree however, that the chances are slim (which I might add, is speculation as well until Yamato SAYS they won't make more). Not because Yamato will "keep it's word" as you so put it, but because Yamato has so much original main stream stuff to produce before they divert their resources to another custom. I also think that because it's a custom valk, if they do make another one, it'll be a different model (maybe even a whole new paint scheme all together).

Getting back to the "keep it's word" phrase you mentioned however, I don't remember Yamato promising both sides of this arguement anything. For all we know, your assumptions may be more vulnerable than Hirohawa's. Yamato really (even in the long term) does not have much to lose if they were to re-issue the Low Vis. It's not like the people who bought the first low vis will cold turkey Yamato because of it. Heck, they might just buy more of em.

Anyway, the main point is, I think both sides are about level and neutralize one another.

AND ultimately, Yamato does it's own shi-et anyway... <_< (which sadly, I'm used to now)

Edited by Nani?!

I just hope that the release of the 1/48 Max and Millia doesn't signal the END of the 1/48 line.

I know that they're not Bandai or anything...but what else can they really make?

Graham's already said no two-seaters, so that rules out the VT-1, VE-1 and VF-1D, leaving pretty much only the CF, right?

If it's in the realm of possibility, then it's possible. We've all seen MANY slim possiblities turn into realities in life so...

There is also the possibility that Keanu Reeves is an alien agent placed here by a species living on Mars. . . that doesn't mean I have to consider that possibility very long before discarding it as unlikely. But, congrats for defining the word "possible."

(which I might add, is speculation as well until Yamato SAYS they won't make more).

SIGH. . . it's like talking to a wall. Look, they don't need to "SAY" they won't make more. They have already done so by printing "Limited" in big bold letters on the box. What more do you need?

Do you really expect them to come out and say: "It's really, really limited. For Real. Accept it" because some people on an obscure English discussion board can't seem to understand what the word "Limited" means?

Getting back to the "keep it's word" phrase you mentioned however, I don't remember Yamato promising both sides of this arguement anything.

Okay, one more time: When something is stated as being "Limited Edition/Production" they are stating clearly that they will not produce more of them after the initial allotment. That is "giving their word" or "promising" something.

For all we know, your assumptions may be more vulnerable than Hirohawa's.

I'm not making assumptions. I'm going by what is written on the box of the toy. Whereas Hirohawa wants to ignore it or twist its meaning to the point where it has no meaning. But, if you want to call them "assumptions" and state that they are vulnerable, please feel free to point out their vulnerabilities.

No, there is no great authority in the sky that can pronounce final judgement on either argument. . . and you seem to relish having an open-minded, "anyone can be corrrect here" attitude. So, I'm not exactly sure what your point is other than: "Possible is possible" and "Your arguments might be vulnerable." Oh, wait, here it is:

Anyway, the main point is, I think both sides are about level and neutralize one another.

If you consider them "level". . . more power to you. But I have a hard time understanding how you can claim things are "level" when you also say repeatedly that you consider a re-release unlikely. For things to be "level," wouldn't a lack of a re-release then also have to be "unlikely?" How can both be unlikely? And, therefore, how can things be "level?"

Considering all of the above, I'll take that for what it's worth. :blink:

Had to quote this one out of order or it wouldn't have made sense:

It's not like the people who bought the first low vis will cold turkey Yamato because of it. Heck, they might just buy more of em.

Dude, people here raised hell when Yamato released more 1A Hikarus and 1S Fokers. . . which were never stated to be a "Limited Version." Heck, they actually complained even louder because they were improved version upon re-release. Never underestimate the self-interested nature of a collector who has already shelled out appreciable sums of money: All hell would break lose, especially among those who recently paid $200 for one, if the existing Low-Viz was re-released. And. . . again. . . Yamato's credibility for any future "Limited" releases would be severely damaged.

H

Edited by Hurin

You seem a little worked up from your responses

I love how everyone always thinks I'm so worked up just because I take a little time to actually make a cogent (at least to me), reasoned argument. . . rather than just stating my opinions. :)

asking for sources

Yeah, cuz providing sources is such a terrible thing. . . :rolleyes:

writing make beleive cutesy dailogue

I'm confused. Am I "worked up" or being cutesy? Are you coming on to me!?! :blink:

As Dr Clay mentioned

Look, DrClay seems like a nice enough guy. But I wouldn't take everything you read as gospel. We're all fallible. He himself recently took part in a thread where people clearly said that there has been no announcement (official or otherwise) that Kawamori was planning on redesigning the VF-1 for Macross Zero. But, having apparently not read that, and having only engaged in the part of the thread debating whether a redesign should be done, he then pops into another thread and announces:

"I heard Kawamori was going to redesign the VF-1... to look more continuity-y"

I don't point this out to pick on DrClay. Rather, I do it only to point out that rumors get out of control fast. And some of us get tired of people hearing things, twisting it, spreading it as fact, and then months later we get to watch people get pissy when the "promises" don't come true. Yamato has been lambasted many times on these boards for not coming through on promises that they never even made.

Incidentally, I think this addresses DrClay's concern above:

You don't gotta' jump down people's throats. . . Listen, I agree that Yamato shouldn't re-issue the low-vis. But, can't that fanboy dream without you writing him a condescending NOVEL about where he can shove said dream?

It's threads like these where a few people announce their opinion that they think the Low Viz will be released. . . and then six months later we have people pissed and talking s--t about Yamato because they failed to deliver on their promise of more Low Vizes.

Another good example? How about the "Yamato is definitely making an SDF-1" rumor. It really blossomed on the old boards, but we discuss it here. Graham said at one point that Yamato might consider making an SDF-1. Next thing you know, people are arguing scale. . . words are put into Graham's mouth. . . and a few months later, questions regarding it are answered with: "Graham says Yamato has one in the works and it will be x scale and DYRL style!"

So again. . . if I'm being harsh, sorry. But it gets old watching people's opinions and desires evolve into scheduled releases on some fanciful Yamato release calendar. . . and then watch as people get all pissy when their dreams are dashed. People around here have a nasty tendency of wanting something so bad that they blind themselves to reason and logic. Hell, one guy (who shall remain nameless) got so incensed about the 1/60 line winding down that he dubbed all the people buying 1/48s in lieu of 1/60s as "unscrupulous" and declared that Yamato would sink rapidly into financial ruin if they were stupid enough to concentrate on and expand the 1/48 line. All this because he really likes 1/60 valkyries! :o

To a lesser extent, I see the same sort of thinking here. Someone really wants them to make more 1/48 Low Viz. . . so they twist things around to the point where "Limited Production" loses all meaning. That way, in this now oddly-contorted universe, Yamato is free to produce as many "Limited Production" valkyries as they want. But we'll get to that in a bit. . .

the 4 valk thing was from Graham on the Old Boards, which are available

No, they aren't. Nor have they been for several months.

and this is pretty much common knowledge

If I had a nickel for every time a blatant rumor has been passed off as "common knowledge" around here! But, I acknowledge DrClay's recollection above of what Graham said, and it strikes me as being accurate. But, what DrClay relates above is substantively different from what you said originally:

Yamato also said they where only going to make four 1/48 valks

This implies that Yamato promised a limit of only four. Yet you now acknowledge that they did no such thing but were only saying that four was their initial, tentative plan.

The first pics of the 1/48s had the Roy 1S and the Max and Hikaru 1A with talks of a possible VF 1J

Again, I never had a problem believing that Yamato had only initially planned for four valks. Rather, I had a problem believing your initial characterization of what they said (promising, in essence, a "4 valk limit").

No one said four was gospel it was just there initial plan or guestimation.

Oh no? See above. You did. Ah heck, here it is again:

Yamato also said they where only going to make four 1/48 valks

But again, if you now admit (which you apparently do) that they never had a concrete plan for four that they would have to publicly disavow in order to make more, your whole point about the "4 valk limit" sorta falls apart. . . doesn't it? Oh, wait, I guess not, cuz here you go again:

Yamato made 1/48 valks they sold well they made more (reissues and variants). Low Viz sold well make more. How is that illogical?

Dude, I don't think there's any help for you. If you don't see any difference. . . it's because you want a Low Viz so much that you're blind to the difference. I'm not going to waste any more time trying to explain the difference to you.

Limited Production is meaningless.

Odd. To me, it means "Limited Production."

Synonyms are: "Limited Edition" "Collector's Edition" or "After this run, we're done! You snooze, you lose!"

¨Logically¨ all the valks are limited productions.

I think what you mean to say is: "In my fantasy world, all valkyries are limited production. . . and yet somehow that means that they will make more."

Man, I guess I am going to try to explain this again. Lord help me: Look, when a company marks something as "Limited Edition/Production", they are artificially capping the supply on purpose to generate a collector's item and jack up demand. There is an implied promise to all the people who bought one that there will be no more production runs and that their initial investment will not depreciate due to more becoming available.

All Valkyries are not openly branded as "Limited Production". . . so that is why Yamato felt free to make more VF-1S Roys and VF-1A Hikarus.

Right now, Yamato is under absolutely no production restraints for any valk but the Low Viz. If they wanted to suddenly pump out more Max 1As, they could do so and nobody could blame them (though I don't doubt some MWer would find a way. . . that's our job!). But that cannot be said about the Low Viz because they plainly, loudly, and concretly said that this is a limited production item. So, to say that "all valks are limited production" is just silly. I realize you're trying to "think deeper" there. . . but you've hit the bottom of the pool and need to come up for air. :unsure:

I'm not sure how else I can explain it. . . and I'm totally at a loss to understand how that doesn't make sense to you.

Unless the Low Viz are numbered they are not lying by making more

Dude, that's like saying: "I didn't really cheat on my wife if she doesn't find out." Are you seriously suggesting that Yamato just start minting more and keep it on the "down-low!?!" Yep, that's a great way to garner fan support: Outright deception.

Plus, I think we'd all know what was up if suddenly HLJ had Low-Vizes on sale again. . . followed by every other retailer.

That's just silly. . . moving on. . .

Limited Production is not synonymous with we are not going to make reissues.

Holy crap. . . I just had to go find a comic book to make sure that Superman hadn't turned into Bizarro. Seriously, has the earth broken out of its orbit and gone hurtling towards the sun?!? Dogs and cats living together! Mass hysteria!

That is exactly what Limited Production means! What in God's name else could it realisticly mean?!?

Also I would like to see Yamato profit the most from the Valkyries they make. This keeps them in business and able to make more toys for us. That to me is more important than any level of collectability that the toys have as I have no plans on selling mine.

As already pointed out, there is a valid argument to be made for an occasional (truly) "Limited Production" item being good for Yamato's bottom line. Related to that point is the negative effect on sales that might take place for future "Limited Production" items should Yamato lose their credibility by making more Low Vizes.

Also no one has answered my question including you. How many of these where made?

There have only been rumors. They were on the old boards. I think Graham chimed in once too, but I don't think he said it was a definitive number. But as I said, the old boards are not available.

I still hope that if they don´t make more Low Viz 1As that they make a Low Viz 1S or a 1J.

That would be cool. I don't like the Low Viz that much. . . but I'd probably pick one up. But, I actually doubt another 1/48 Low Viz is on the way. At least, not before the CF and others. It might happen and it might not. Your guess is as good as mine.

It's usually at this point in these debates that I feel compelled to point out that I type nearly 90wpm. So, you might think that this is a lot to have written. But, to me, it's like speaking. :)

I've always said that any company will do what is in their best interests. However, as I said above, it is my opinion that "keeping their word" about the Low Viz being limited is in their long-term best interests. . . financially and otherwise.

What I don't go in for are all these word-games and reality-twisting people want to play with the words "Limited Production." If someone wants another one, fine. But let's not get all metaphysical about what was originally intended by the word "Limited." Let's not pretend that by putting that word on the box, Yamato wasn't trying to differentiate the Low Viz release from the other "unlimited" releases.

But, I'm starting to (once again) repeat myself.

There is also the possibility that Keanu Reeves is an alien agent placed here by a species living on Mars. . . that doesn't mean I have to consider that possibility very long before discarding it as unlikely. But, congrats for defining the word "possible."

(which I might add, is speculation as well until Yamato SAYS they won't make more).

SIGH. . . it's like talking to a wall. Look, they don't need to "SAY" they won't make more. They have already done so by printing "Limited" in big bold letters on the box. What more do you need?

Do you really expect them to come out and say: "It's really, really limited. For Real. Accept it" because some people on an obscure English discussion board can't seem to understand what the word "Limited" means?

Getting back to the "keep it's word" phrase you mentioned however, I don't remember Yamato promising both sides of this arguement anything.

Okay, one more time: When something is stated as being "Limited Edition/Production" they are stating clearly that they will not produce more of them after the initial allotment. That is "giving their word" or "promising" something.

For all we know, your assumptions may be more vulnerable than Hirohawa's.

I'm not making assumptions. I'm going by what is written on the box of the toy. Whereas Hirohawa wants to ignore it or twist its meaning to the point where it has no meaning. But, if you want to call them "assumptions" and state that they are vulnerable, please feel free to point out their vulnerabilities.

No, there is no great authority in the sky that can pronounce final judgement on either argument. . . and you seem to relish having an open-minded, "anyone can be corrrect here" attitude. So, I'm not exactly sure what your point is other than: "Possible is possible" and "Your arguments might be vulnerable." Oh, wait, here it is:

If you consider them "level". . . more power to you. But I have a hard time understanding how you can claim things are "level" when you also say repeatedly that you consider a re-release unlikely. For things to be "level," wouldn't a lack of a re-release then also have to be "unlikely?" How can both be unlikely? And, therefore, how can things be "level?"

Considering all of the above, I'll take that for what it's worth.

Had to quote this one out of order or it wouldn't have made sense:

It's not like the people who bought the first low vis will cold turkey Yamato because of it. Heck, they might just buy more of em.

Dude, people here raised hell when Yamato released more 1A Hikarus and 1S Fokers. . . which were never stated to be a "Limited Version." Heck, they actually complained even louder because they were improved version upon re-release. Never underestimate the self-interested nature of a collector who has already shelled out appreciable sums of money: All hell would break lose, especially among those who recently paid $200 for one, if the existing Low-Viz was re-released. And. . . again. . . Yamato's credibility for any future "Limited" releases would be severely damaged.

that's alot of talking.

Hurin-

Just because you can type fast doesn´t mean you have to write a novella evertime you answer a post. Economy is the most important aspect when writing - and you keep saying the same thing over and over and over.

I beleive everyone got your point of view and it is cool. Thousands of words, examples, cutesy dilogue quotes, metaphors and logic theoroms later and we all understand that you do not beleive Yamto is going to make more Low Viz Valkyries.

Chances are you are right, that doesn´t change the fact that I still want them to make more, and so do a lot of other people.

And I think now, people are happy that they can get the reissues Roy and Hikarus. Alot of people missed them the first time out. This is good for the fans as well as Yamato.

Don´t get me wrong Hurin, I do like your posts they make me laugh.

Thanks

Steve

PS I type slow and make alot of spelling errors one of which is i write ¨teh¨alot instead of ¨the¨.

Just because you can type fast doesn´t mean you have to write a novella evertime you answer a post. Economy is the most important aspect when writing - and you keep saying the same thing over and over and over.

I only tend to repeat myself when someone says something contradictory to what I said, without addressing what I said or why it isn't persuasive.

Example:

Me: The moon is not made of cheeze. We have sent astronauts there and they confirmed that it is not made of cheeze.

You: I still think the moon is made of cheeze.

Me: Uh. . . what part of astronauts confirming that it is not made of cheeze do you not understand?

You: Hmmm. Ya know, I still think it's possible that it's made of cheeze. After all, they only said that the part they walked on wasn't made of cheeze. So, "logically" other parts of it could be made of cheeze.

Me: For God's sake! It's not made of cheeze!!! av-894.gif

Look, there are a lot of people on these forums who confuse what they want with what has to happen. There are a lot of people on these forums who confuse their opinions for facts. There are a lot of people on these forums who assert their opinions without ever acknowledging that there might be an alternative view. And, there are a lot of people who substitute an opinion for an argument. I try not to do those things. . . and in trying not to do those things --yet still make a strong point-- I tend to write more than most. Sue me. <_<

I also don't believe that "economy" is always the most important aspect of writing. Sometimes, repitition is the only way some people learn. :p

H

Edited by Hurin

Example:

Me: The moon is not made of cheeze. We have sent astronauts there and they confirmed that it is not made of cheeze.

You: I still think the moon is made of cheeze.

Me: Uh. . . what part of astronauts confirming that it is not made of cheeze do you not understand?

You: Hmmm. Ya know, I still think it's possible that it's made of cheeze. After all, they only said that the part they walked on wasn't made of cheeze. So, "logically" other parts of it could be made of cheeze.

Me: For God's sake! It's not made of cheeze!!! av-894.gif

Nothing is made out of cheeze, there's no such thing.

Now cheese on the other hand...

I have no point, I just wanted to do the cutesy quote stuff.

Darn you Exo! I went back-and-forth on using an S or a Z. . . was having a brain-fart on it. :)

Ever have one of those moments where even simple words don't look right even though you know they are spelled correctly? It's almost like Deja Vu. . . just an odd feeling. :ph34r:

Now that you've posted, I have to leave it too. :p

H

Edited by Hurin

Hurin-

I beleive everyone got your point of view and it is cool. Thousands of words, examples, cutesy dilogue quotes, metaphors and logic theoroms later and we all understand that you do not beleive Yamto is going to make more Low Viz Valkyries.

I think a simple, "you win; I lose," "you're smart; I'm stupid," "you're good-looking; I'm ugly" might appease Hurin. Oh, and don't forget to put feeling into it, like Happy Gilmore. :D

I think a simple, "you win; I lose," "you're smart; I'm stupid," "you're good-looking; I'm ugly" might appease Hurin. Oh, and don't forget to put feeling into it, like Happy Gilmore. :D

Yes, that would suffice.

I tryed that once, it doesn't work.... the response was sumthin' like this: HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!! you say "hurin, you win" when the truth is I'm the winner. You said

you win
winning and being the winner are NOT the same thing! :rolleyes: Why did you even post this? everyone already knows and it goes without saying. furthermore, it is only your opinion that as you put it, I "win" it is not the gospel truth or a certainty like you claim to think. When it turns out that I am the winner instead of one who wins you will certainly look very stupid. I am sick and tired of people stating their opinions on Macrossworld when they are not the same as mine, word for word. to post their opinion is to say that no one else has one. I don't mean to pick on you, but if I let you state your opinion without telling you where to shove it... well, let's just say this is how rumors get started etc.... etc.... etc....

Hurin

I would have to agree. If you increase production of a limited edition you devalue it and piss off ones how did pay the higher price. Like the TRU Cannon fodder many paid over $ 100 USD or 105.433 JPY. Then they made a mass production CF and made the value of the TRU CF go down. I got a TRU CF for $55 shipped because of that. If it were limited to keep the value up doing a reissue would hurt their creditability again in my mind. For the collector limited edition means a lot in terms of what they buy and why they preserve for sale later 5 to 10 years from now. It makes you do what you can to get one because you know it going to be worth more later. Nothing worse to get something and because of reissues to have to sell it for ½ of what you paid for it down the road. As was stated before that the improved reissues of the improved VF-1S Roy and VF-1A Hikaru made many upset and they were not even limited additions. I had the old ones and felt shafted. I feel the pain too because I missed out on some things waiting to see if the price was going to drop. Sometimes you win sometimes you lose. If they do a reissue it would be great for those who missed out but would also be bad for their creditability when they make further comments in the future.

I tryed that once, it doesn't work

How did it not work? If you check the thread to which you are referring, I never said anything else! :rolleyes:

Of course, you leave out the part where you PMed me and continued to press your point.

Everyone can have opinions. . . but if your opinion is crazy, ill-informed, or illogical, chances are I will express my opinion about your opinion. If you can't handle it, maybe discussion forums aren't for you. :)

H

I tryed that once, it doesn't work

How did it not work? If you check the thread to which you are referring, I never said anything else! :rolleyes:

Of course, you leave out the part where you PMed me and continued to press your point.

Everyone can have opinions. . . but if your opinion is crazy, ill-informed, or illogical, chances are I will express my opinion about your opinion. If you can't handle it, maybe discussion forums aren't for you. :)

H

I think the problem is that you express your opinion until everyone else gives up on theirs. I mean I'm surprised I haven't seen you put up a chart. C'mon man. Lighten up. We got you were saying the first time you said it. Twice! :p

I think the only way MOST of us would be happy with another lOw viz is this.

has to haev

1-different head..mayeb a J

2-DIFFERENT scheme pattern or low viz camo.

3-PErhaps different squadron markings.

As long as its seen to be more of a significantly differnet plane rather than a cheap as way to piss everyone off and get their money eventualy than I think it would do well.

I think the problem is that you express your opinion until everyone else gives up on theirs. I mean I'm surprised I haven't seen you put up a chart. C'mon man. Lighten up. We got you were saying the first time you said it. Twice! :p

LOL. I have yet to see anyone give up on theirs. . . I just am more verbose in not giving up on mine. I mean, even this late in the discussion, we still have people popping in with oddness such as the Low-Viz not being Limited "until Yamato SAYS they won't make more."

You can't seriously expect me to leave that alone can you? I mean. . . LOOK AT IT!!!! :blink:

:D

And, once again, I must remind everyone that nobody is forcing you to read any of this.

H