Wonder Festival Summer2023 (Macross kits???)

Jasonc

I've been trying to see what is going to be available for Wonder fest happening in 10 days, and I think I've only seen one item (a BJD Sheryl doll outfit). Does anyone know if there are any other bigger kit items going up this go around? I'm always amazed at the kits that come around for this, and hopefully there are some great ones again. Even the toy news that is up as previews is always fascinating. I can't wait to see pics of those, but I'm definitely interested in seeing what kits in small batches will be available.

31 minutes ago, Jasonc said:

I've been trying to see what is going to be available for Wonder fest happening in 10 days, and I think I've only seen one item (a BJD Sheryl doll outfit). Does anyone know if there are any other bigger kit items going up this go around? I'm always amazed at the kits that come around for this, and hopefully there are some great ones again. Even the toy news that is up as previews is always fascinating. I can't wait to see pics of those, but I'm definitely interested in seeing what kits in small batches will be available.

I’d like to see updates as well. Tag hobby often posts stuff from them, but I feel like lately they’ve focused on items from the bigger companies rather than the interesting garage kits and one offs

On 7/20/2023 at 9:41 PM, Rock said:

Twitter search, #WF2023夏 

You can find a lot of the smaller group's offerings being shared before the show.

Nothing pops up for Macross except what I already mentioned. That said, I don't really use Twitter. It would be nice to have a place to consolidate it all though.