• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well F..K Hasbro!!!!IMG_2365.webp.6ccd9936a7930ae58deded86a0d86a92.webpIMG_2366.jpeg.320cf9d80d93e7131b9a182611414dd8.jpegIMG_2367.jpeg.994f38f682ff8b0e96882b668f6667eb.jpegsaw these up for preorder at bbts and instantly added them to the cart. I wanted a shadow demon from the Hasbro set, but this is even better since it’s two shadow demons. Hank can actually pull back the bowstring in a firing position and I’d imagine these will also have the usual cool boxes rather than the crappy hasbro ones. The price might be twice as much, but the articulation and packaging seem to be twice as cool as the Hasbro stuff.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just waiting for Copper Kidd, Wilykit, and Wilykat to complete a cast of heroes from Silverhawks and Thundercats.  I skipped the Cat's Lair since it was too expensive but I might eventually add the Thundertank to the collection.  If Super7 makes a Miraj then I might get that too.

2 hours ago, sh9000 said:

F55A80DC-90B9-4D04-B56D-F52726B6592C.jpeg.c3ebb12363d08f5381388c1eaba4f1b8.jpeg

Cliff Burton.

I saw this version a couple weeks ago. I still think they gotta flare his bell bottoms more and the definitely went super buff on him, all though the muscles work for a super hero kinda look. I do like his Jump in the Fire sleeveless shirt. I guess they didn’t want to have to pay extra royalties and left off his Misfits tattoo 

It is really cool that Metallica actually had an iconic Bass player. Not many bands had a real standout guy on the four string. And not many were as creative in the rhythm section as he was

Edited by Big s

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...