Where's Shawn??

Poor guy must have been swamped lately :( It's been close to a month now hasn't it? Hope he gets a breather soon.

*looks at Test Forum*

I though everything in there would be deleted on a week by week basis? Not to mention the pics. Hell, we don't need the test forum for avatars anymore, we just upload straight to the board.

anybody seen or heard from shawn anytime lately? just wondering......

Shawn has been really busy lately.

Actually the real Shawn died years ago, I have assumed his role.(For those of you that have seen Equilibrium, you know the ref.)

I was wondering why he was so mean and smelled like old cheese lately... :p

Does this mean your many admirers can have you banned for having multiple accounts?

anybody seen or heard from shawn anytime lately? just wondering......

Shawn has been really busy lately.

Actually the real Shawn died years ago, I have assumed his role.(For those of you that have seen Equilibrium, you know the ref.)

I was wondering why he was so mean and smelled like old cheese lately... :p

Does this mean your many admirers can have you banned for having multiple accounts?

BAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

Vostok 7

Shawn needs to seriously do some looking for a co-admin to handle some of the workload around here. The main page is basically useless now, we all skip right past it. The forum is in need of some tlc, too. Life is more important than some webpage, obviously, I don't think any of us hold this against Shawn. I'd just like to see things get moving again.