3 hours ago, Mommar said:

Wow, that is slow.  Why can't an international company like Hasbro get these things out quicker to people?

HasLab sent out an email weeks ago saying that shipments have been slow to a Covid related delays. As long as they arrive in good condition I will be happy. 

9 hours ago, Podtastic said:

Stealth Iron Man. Still remember reading the comic back in the day when Stark first used this armour.

20211027_162240.jpg.c0c12ea59b4191934485989d87a3920f.jpg

20211027_162907.jpg.f1f10df027159809aa13a5d9292398b5.jpg

20211027_163150.jpg.b76f02c6b182c0d26bd19d61341f6e76.jpg

It's a good figure but my first exposure to it was when he used a version of the Stealth suit when he had his Silver Centaurian armor.  It looks weird to me without the pointy shoulder pads although I know the first version was in a suit more like this one.  Come to think of it the 90's Iron Man cartoon had a version of the Stealth suit but it was also based more on the Silver Centaurian look too.

I haven’t read about anyone having issues with the knees once they are tightened so I think they’ll be fine.  Although ratchets would have been nice from the start.  I’ll do a few silly pics of the Sentinel like the ones that have been posted everywhere.  I’ll also do some pics of battles with my X-Men.

Retro Lady Loki

https://dorksidetoys.com/collections/new-pre-orders/products/marvel-legends-retro-series-loki-agent-of-asgard-action-figure-pre-order

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wonder when Dorkside is going to up up the X-Men Wave?  I'm going to have to camp out to get Bonebreaker because I hardly want any of the rest of that wave.

Anybody spotted Quasar or Binary at Walgreens yet?  Outside of Georgia I haven't seen anything.  My chances here are practically zero anyway.

• 2 weeks later...