YF-29B Percival Fast packs?

Tage

Hey guys,

Just wondering if either:

You had heard anything about fast packs for Bandai’s YF-29b Percival (Rod) coming out?

Or if you can remember how long it the other fast packs to be released that related to their corresponding YF-29 toy’s colour scheme…? (sorry, I’m sure there is a better way of wording that sentence)

Just wondering if I hold out for the Percival fast packs – if they ever do come out. Or try and buy a cheap enough set of some other colour scheme yf-29 fast packs and recolour them to match Percival’s odd (but cool) cobalt blue colours. Then I’d put that process up in ‘The Workshop’ for you all to see :)

cheers.

Hey guys,

Just wondering if either:

You had heard anything about fast packs for Bandai’s YF-29b Percival (Rod) coming out?

Or if you can remember how long it the other fast packs to be released that related to their corresponding YF-29 toy’s colour scheme…? (sorry, I’m sure there is a better way of wording that sentence)

Just wondering if I hold out for the Percival fast packs – if they ever do come out. Or try and buy a cheap enough set of some other colour scheme yf-29 fast packs and recolour them to match Percival’s odd (but cool) cobalt blue colours. Then I’d put that process up in ‘The Workshop’ for you all to see :)

cheers.

ive being wondering the same too.

I find it odd they've not said anything---IIRC, they announced that ones for Ozma's would be made, not long after they announced Ozma's -29 itself. They couldn't have known sales--at best just a rough guess from early pre-orders.

But with the v.2 green -27 also not getting super parts----seems that Bandai is kinda going away from it. Which makes no sense at all.

Cool thanks for the response guys. Yeah my guess is they saw the sales of the fast packs for the other yf-29 versions and the sales for Rod's -29 and opted not to make 'em...

The fast packs for the other versions seem fairly easily available, so i'll have a ponder....

Thanks again guys.