Mezco One:12 LIne

Mommar

Been tied up with other stuff and have not updated this tread, however who has pre-ordered Barbarian Conan? 

There's another possible Toy Fair box coming up as NY Toy Fair  has been axed back on January 11th. I mentioned on another Mezco thread that Mezco has shot themselves in the foot as there are still pumping out teasers with new stuff, however their promised stuff is still stalled plus some on their own regular customers are getting frustrated of all the flipping delays. 

Atticus Doom is up for pre-order tomorrow at the usual time for those interested.

Trailer is up on Mezco’s Twitter page and other their other social media links. 

Edit: Added Twitter page snap.

Screenshot 2022-02-15 191711.png

Edited by borgified

I have always been a fan of the Ninja's so Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow are enticing but the only thing I really find interesting is their take on Robin.  Don't care about movie stuff, was never a Crow fan and can't really see the point in the Turtles, though I like the four of them in the classic comic book pose in the right photo.  I personally have zero need for another Spider-Man.

I'd rather know when the previous pre-orders will finally be delivered, though.  I've run up against several massive financial sink-holes and have already had to cancel some of the old pre-orders for fear they'll dump three figures in the same month (I dropped '89 bats for one.)

Edited by Mommar

19 hours ago, borgified said:

Anything stand out the most @Mommar, @Tking22 or it  just nothing but a hot pile of dust and more delays? 

I'm more interested in Storm Shadow more than the Joe Romita Jr. based Spidey/Hobgobin (combo?) and Snake Eyes.

I'm probably in on The Batman, Damian Wayne Robin for sure. Turtles are enticing, but I've already got four sets of Turtles and really don't have room for another, both Joe ninjas look good, but I'm not big on the Joe franchise overall so they're a pass for me.

Definitely more interested in updates on current figures on pre-order, I'm pessimistic on these new reveals, based on what's already on pre-order all this new stuff is years away.

• 2 weeks later...

Got my order in at BBTS, this is The Batman for me. I was thinking maybe Hot Toys, but that price, even for the standard release, is pretty absurd. Even the price here seems a bit high for what you get, I definitely think all of The Batman merch has been overpriced just because. 

@Tking22 - The Hot Toys version of Pattinson Bats is asking insane prices according to what I read on some forums (not including the DLX version) and a possibly a three year wait. 

The teased Black Widow by Mezco (not announced) is possibly half price of the Hot Toys version and much more affordable. I was planning to get the Solo Black Widow version with the Dredd suit vibe, however I’m just not going to get it. I saw the movie when I got the chance; it was mediocre in my option. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Tking22 said:

Daaaaaamn, that Doom is, dare I say, fantastic! Easily pre-ordered, he looks great, will look good with the FF whenever they drop, I read they got delayed, but that's just standard operating procedure for Mezco these days. 

Mezco and Mafex seem to be merging into one giant late delivery entity.

• 3 weeks later...