VF-4 Lightning III

Zero Enna

Does the VF-4 have some gunpod? If have, where is it?

How is the cockpit?

Please Guys, HELP ME!

VF4gerwalk.gif

The Club-M 1/72 VF-4G resin kit comes with a gunpod, but as far as I know, it's entirely unofficial. I've never seen it appear in any official source material. And it really wouldn't be necessary at all, considering a VF-4 battroid has weapons in both its forearms and shoulders.

post-2-1073264505_thumb.jpg

It already has weapons built into the forearms and shoulders.

The VF-4 doesn't normally carry a gunpod, however if required it can carry one (as seen in VF-X). In fighter mode I'd imagine it could be carried just off centerline(to avoid the nose fin) or close to one of the nacelles like in the Club-M kit (though that would cause all sorts of adverse yaw effects, see the thread below about the RMS-1).

As for the cockpit, there's only one good picture of it this one right here. As you can see it looks pretty much like the late block VF-1 cockpit, only with a seperate HUD.

It's years since I last played Macross Digital Mission VF-X, but IIRC the VF-4 does not use a gunpod in the game. It uses it's built-in forearm guns instead.

The gunpod was only shown in that promotional pic for the game shown above in the first post.

Graham

Why are models of the VF-4 so hard to find an expensive??I hope Yamoto makes a 1/48 of it.I really want one!!!

Cuz you're too slow.... :) Really though? The kits are limited in supply. Small supply = higher price.

Why are models of the VF-4 so hard to find an expensive??I hope Yamoto makes a 1/48 of it.I really want one!!!

Cuz you're too slow.... :) Really though? The kits are limited in supply. Small supply = higher price.

::sigh::

I know I'm slow. :unsure:

::sigh::

I know I'm slow. :unsure:

talk to Valkyrie...he has his recast available again...and it's wonderful!!!!